Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Old Transformers Comic

Recommended Posts

Transformers

The Gathering Storm!

Hey guys,

I'm fresh new to this forum site. I was browsing all over the internet to find the copy of Transformers comic that I have shown below but I have come short. I am looking for the price of this comic book (since it's THAT old).

If anyone has any clues or knows anything about this comic book contact me :)

God bless you.

post-23933-12670518896633_thumb.jpg

Transformers

The Gathering Storm!

Hey guys,

I'm fresh new to this forum site. I was browsing all over the internet to find the copy of Transformers comic that I have shown below but I have come short. I am looking for the price of this comic book (since it's THAT old).

If anyone has any clues or knows anything about this comic book contact me :)

God bless you.

 

Buy youself a Wizard price guide or go down to the comic shop and and chek out any other sources they may have for an appraisal. Plenty of price guides out there.:) i like the cover i must admit

I already answered this for him. His comic isn't worth much due to the damage it has on it

  • 3 weeks later...

Transformers

The Gathering Storm!

Hey guys,

I'm fresh new to this forum site. I was browsing all over the internet to find the copy of Transformers comic that I have shown below but I have come short. I am looking for the price of this comic book (since it's THAT old).

If anyone has any clues or knows anything about this comic book contact me :)

God bless you.

 

Buy youself a Wizard price guide or go down to the comic shop and and chek out any other sources they may have for an appraisal. Plenty of price guides out there.:) i like the cover i must admit

 

 

Thats not a very helpful answer at all now is it?

 

Any ways. Unfortunately most of the older TF comics are not worth too much. Most of the ones who are willing to buy them already own them or find them at local stores for pretty cheap. Also, a lot of these are not in price guides due to lack of demand. You can probably find a base price for it of about $2.50 to $10.00 depending on condition. If you are trying to sell it E-bay is about your best bet but it may cost you more to sell than you will get back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.