Bumblemus

Sparkless

OK first of all, i'm not the kind of person who likes to do this. But I feel the TFormers community should be warned about this member. It says that you can comment on the good and the bad. and this one's bad :(

I have tried to trade on several occasions with Bumblemus. The first time was a while back. We'd aggreed on a price and the package was ready to be sent as soon as payment was made. I got an email back claiming he'd bought the item from another person, without even discussing with me first.

Fair enough if you find a certain item at a better price, but if you're going to make a deal, you should honour it or at least give someone notice

Then there's the latest...

This time it was a trade supposed to happen. We'd agreed on a trade several weeks ago, with promises from Bumblemus that he'd get this item out to me as soon as possible. Weeks later i kept asking what was going on only to have me eventually lose my temper and ask if we were going to trade or not.

Now I won't go into why he couldn't send out the figure, but yet again, the trade didn't go through.

I'm not flaming on this member in any way, but I feel it nessicary to warn others that if you proceed with a trade with this member, it's not likely to go through.

Of course if Bumblemus cares to comment on this. then he's more than welcome to, and I hope that I've not offended anyone, or stepped on toes at all by writing this.

The last thing i want is turbulence in this great community of fans

Archived