My "Art"

ErikB

Got tired of hunting down links in various topics and decided to put all my stuff in one topic. Yes I am by far and large not a great artist, I know that. I just like to draw and do comics and whatever else strikes me. Anyways, on to the art and whatever. More as I find/scan it in.

"COMICS"

Battle Beast Comic: A fun bit, I gave away that custom painted Power Ranger toy in one of the secret santas years ago.

BB: Fire Chronicles #1: A short series of comics.

BB: Fire Chronicles #2

BB: Fire Chronicles #3

BB: Fire Chronicles #4 this was the last installment. A week or so later I moved to a nearby town and had to leave my sstuff at my old home. It'd be 2 years before I saw my collection again.

Star Trek Comic

"Art"

G1 Devastator: Based on the G1 box artwork, this was a decent attempt for me being that it was my first robot; I hate how the treads turned out.

5 Min. Rocky Rhino Doodle: I had a phase of doing 5 min. doodles, this was the only one I ever scanned.

G1 Wallpaper #1: A VERY early attempt at Photoshop.

Wallpaper #2: I just liked this combiner

Wallpaper #3: more of a picture, just added sunlight.

Wallpaper #4 Another I did because I liked the toy.

Big Sig #1

Tidal Wave Sig: This is one of three test shots/prototypes (not sure really) of the Armada Tidal Wave toy. I was very proud to have had it while I did.

Chuck Norris #1

Chuck Norris #2

Chuck Norris #3

TotS Banner #1

TotS Banner #2: The number finally peaked at 2000-2500 toys, never got an accurate count after the 2K mark.

Photoshop Wallpaper Test #1: possible NSFW

Photoshop Test (JML artwork): One of my fave paints by Linsner.

Photoshop Wallpaper Test #2: Possible NSFW

Shakey Lazer Profile Picture

Shakey Lazer 2010 promo pic

MS Paint Play #1

MS Paint Play #2

MS Paint Play #3

Angry Red picture: A slide I made for a as of yet unfinished Angry Red music Video

"Customs/Repaints"

Decepticon Vile

"YouTube"

My Channel: Various Videos I have done. I'll be adding more and more as time goes on. I hope to relaunch the Shakey Lazer series later in 1/10.

Some other projects I was in: These are all written and directed by a friend of mine. I was in Shakey Lazer #1 & 2 and Death Perception.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've definitely posted a wide variety of stuff here. I remember Battle Beasts though I never owned any. Your skits reminded me of the funny stuff commonly found in action figure collectors mags. (funny stuff) The Devastator scetch kinda reminded me of the artwork I once had on my school book covers. I upscaled artwork from West End Games Star Warriors box set (it was an 80s Star Wars star fighter RPG). I had art work of things like A-wings, X-wings, B-wings, Y-wings, the Falcon, tie interseptors, Slave-1, and an Imperial shuttle. I actually felt sad when I didn't need my book covers anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived