Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers Club Comics

Recommended Posts

Would anyone out there have the Transformers Collecotrs' Club comic Issue #25 out there for sale or at least a pdf of the comic by any chance?

 

I either didn't renew in time and just figured it out or I've lost it somewhere.

 

Thanks!

  • 2 weeks later...

I have all this years TCC comics. Make an offer but i will probably say no, worth a shot a suppose. Although i have NEVER sold a TF comic in my life. Although i did sell all my McFarlane comics this year to pay bills. Damn economy and hold on job :grr

 

:lol

 

I still have all the Gen 1 comics from marvel, and Gen2, Dreamwave (about half of what they made) and all the IDW up until a few months ago ... I have TF #1 from when i was 8 years old. hahaha but lost all my photo albums somehow

I have all this years TCC comics. Make an offer but i will probably say no, worth a shot a suppose. Although i have NEVER sold a TF comic in my life. Although i did sell all my McFarlane comics this year to pay bills. Damn economy and hold on job :grr

 

:lol

 

I still have all the Gen 1 comics from marvel, and Gen2, Dreamwave (about half of what they made) and all the IDW up until a few months ago ... I have TF #1 from when i was 8 years old. hahaha but lost all my photo albums somehow

 

 

 

Thanks for the reply but I only need TFCC issue 25, amd I'm only willing to pay 5 bucks. I just thought I would give this a shot to see if I could snag one or find a pdf of one. So if your willing to let it go for that great, if not, I appreciate the response.

 

Thanks have a good one!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.