Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Revenge of The Fallen Arcee

Recommended Posts

Revenge_Arcee_by_Th4rlDEAL.png

 

This is my take on Revenge of the Fallen Arcee, acting a little silly...

 

I used blurry photos, concept art, and my Chromia action figure's head to cobble together the details in this picture. But a lot of the details were still ambiguous, so those I just made up as I went along.

 

I tried to push her face a little cuter than the face on my Chromia toy, as the Chromia face sculpt just looks so... serious... and I apologize to anyone who is insulted by this new take on her personality.

 

In my defense, her "Bay-verse" persona hasn't really been defined yet, so if I want to make her more "youthful", and "Spunky" I don't actually feel any guilt about doing that. (I apologize, I really like G1 Arcee but thought her personality was a little... uh... bland please don't kill me.)

 

The quote she's saying is of course a weird mix-up of the famous "Do you feel lucky? PUNK??" Dirty Harry speech. I guess "Th 4RL ROTF Arcee" likes to watch movies in her spare time... :shrug

 

Also, as I said on my Deviant Art Page I don't know why she thinks her gun is a Magnum... but it would be really cool if it was. (A TRANSFORMER Magnum?? Super-BLAM-O!) Then she might have actually done some damage to Sideways rather than just wasting ammo. (again- :shrug)

 

Anyway, some day I'm gonna put shiny hi-lights on it, but not til I get a tablet. So, until then, enjoy! :tfgrin

W I C K E D

  • Author
W I C K E D

Thanks! :bounce

Oh btw, Energon Prime has a Magnum..

  • Author
Very cool! Nice job! I like it a lot!!! :thumb

 

Thanks!

Oh btw, Energon Prime has a Magnum..

Really? (Gets Energon Prime and examines) Wow, I never would have pegged that as a Magnum, but then usually only think of revolvers when one says Magnum. :shrug (dang... I forgot how fat energon Prime looked...)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.