Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What should I read next?

Recommended Posts

I am hooked. Its not all great; the Headmasters aspect is kinda lame IMO but overall I like the IDW take.

 

Thus far, I've read Infiltration, Escalation, and Devastation TPBs. I would've gotten Stormbringer but it wasn't available at the time I picked up the other three. I also have AHM and the War Within Omnibus on pre order. Outside of the Spotlight TPBs I was considering is there anything else that I should pick up?

Megatron Origin?

 

I mean, short of Infiltration/Escalation/Devastation, the Spotlights and Stormbringer, that's all the TPB's IDW has released thus far (I think). At least in the G1-continuity

 

Pick up Stormbringer though, because it explains why Prime just pops up at the end of Infiltration.

 

Oh, and there's, like, 20-30 pages of story prior to the explaining.

Storm bringer is a must for the current continuity.

 

Beast Wars is a cool series to look at if you want something that's its own story.

 

if you want to look into getting stuff that was out in the days or Dream Wave I'd say the GIJoe Transformer cross over is worth a look the ending is a bit rushed but its worth it for the art IMO.

 

also I'd say the old Dream wave G1 comics are worth a look into I'd recommend the story arc with SunStorm in it as its the best of the lot IMO.

also I'd say the old Dream wave G1 comics are worth a look into I'd recommend the story arc with SunStorm in it as its the best of the lot IMO.

As long as you don't mind unresolved story lines.

 

Oh, and knowing that the guys that did all the art work for the comics were not getting paid.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.