TF:A Supreme, Learder Figures On Sale At Fred Meyer

Blitz-Wing

For you Northwest folk, Fred Meyer has a sale going on with Animated figures. All Supreme and Leader class figures are 50% off! This means you can get the Command And Roll Out Optimus Prime for $27.49 and get Leader class Megatron, Bulkhead or Ultra Magnus for just $22.49!

Seriously, time to buy up another A:UM. I hope the sale is still going on!

BTW BW, how in the world did you hear of this?

Will let you know how it goes tonight.

I was vacationing in Medford OR over the Xmas weekend, did some scouting in the area.

Tell me at least you bought one, tax free!

Do you want me to tell you the truth, or do you want me to tell you I bought one tax free?

Seriously, I have all the Leaders already and, even at $27.50, I couldn't bring myself to get Command & Roll Out Prime.

Seriously, I have all the Leaders already and, even at $27.50, I couldn't bring myself to get Command & Roll Out Prime.

Same here.

On a sad note, I can't find UM at any of my local FM. I hit up four stores last night too.

One more to try today.

That sale ends on the 5th btw..

Oh and FM can go eff themselves too for selling that G1 OP for $80.

You act like Freddy always was the low price leader in toys :tflaugh. When I lived in Medford, they were always my last stop.

Archived