Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

.......My Transformers Art....(10 pics).......PART 1

Recommended Posts

I became a Transformers fan in 1985, the first time I saw the show. And back then I drew both Decepticons and Autobots a lot. It's been more than 22 years since I last drew these characters, with the exception of a couple Prime drawings/paintings. I was not a fan of the post-Optimus Prime era, only Generation 1 and up to the movie which came out in 1986. So my intentions are to draw every robot from the G1 episodes and some characters from the 86 movie, then I'll move on to G.I. Joe and Robotech...etc.

 

 

BLASTER

 

 

os9635.jpg

 

 

 

 

STARSCREAM

 

 

2qdsfbq.jpg

 

 

 

SCOURGE: One of a few robots I'm going to draw from the 86 movie including Galvatron, Cyclonus, and Unicron.

 

 

65wck5.jpg

 

 

 

FIREFLIGHT. As a Filipino and a former Plastic model kit collector. I figured that Fireflight, a USAF McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II, was going to be a Phantom from the from the former Clark Air Base Philippines, 13th Air Force, 3rd Tactical Fighter Wing, 3rd FS/90th FS. I've always loved their Phantoms with the shark mouth below the nose of the aircraft, like most F-4 Wild Weasel Units. Shark mouth nose art dates back as early as World War II, and the Navy's Fighter Squadron VF-111 made it a tradition on their various aircrafts. On this drawing I added the 3rd TFW's tailcode "PN" on Fireflight's arm.

 

ei16og.jpg

 

 

BEACHCOMBER

 

 

35b8tjd.jpg

 

 

 

SWOOP

 

 

 

2wrhf29.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

DEVASTATOR: the baddest Transformer combiner ever.

 

 

 

vfdu9k.jpg

 

 

 

SkYWARP

 

 

 

35ksbcg.jpg

 

 

 

DIRGE

 

 

2v9afm9.jpg

 

 

HOUND

 

 

34oee5w.jpg

I like the idea of the NoseCone of the jet to fold up onto his back. Kinda so you can differentiate them from the seekers, which the nose-forms-the-chest idea is reserved for them. Out of all of them Scourge is my favorite. You gave him like a Battle-cry look on his face and you really added this kind of metallic shine to it. Very nice.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.