Art Gallery
Welcome to TFormers' art gallery, featuring fan art of all kinds, from sketches to 3D computer-generated renders!
Subforums
-
Post a thread for yourself including links to your work on the forum, your own website, or other websites. One thread per artist, please.
- 53 posts
-
This area is dedicated to posting and sharing Transformers Web comics.
- 1.2k posts
2,587 topics in this forum
-
-
Anyone knows how to make such an effect ? pic from IRL
-
- 3 replies
- 271 views
-
-
So yeah as i'm sure all of you know its been a few months [3 actually] since DW has stopped producing titles and otherwise went kaput [keeping a couple grand of owed money to me] Anyway, what with that i've been out of work since about that time as well. I've been living with my parents with $400 in the bank to live off of so things arent going quite too hott for me. I've had offers to work on indie comic type of stuff [mostly coloring zombies and crap] but id rather not associate myself to titles like that given my moral/"religious" standings Anyways, i've not at all been too busy [aside from coloring Drivaars fan comic over at the allspark] so im asking …
-
- 0 replies
- 270 views
-
-
As some of you know, I've just opened my toy site based mostly on pictures. I try to make galleries look interesting, and I'll ask you in this topic for some tips, so i f you can please help me :tfgrin First... Any one knows is their a posibility of changing a picture to a technical drawing? What do I mean? Example. I make a picture of Divebomb's roof and i want to make everything black, changing only his shape lines to green. Anyone knows if such modification is possible?
-
If anyone is good would photoshop, can you recolor these images of Rhinox and Waspinator to their fox kids repaint conterparts. Rhinox Reference image Waspinator Reference Image Thanks :)
-
- 0 replies
- 267 views
-
-
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MESE:IT
-
- 1 reply
- 256 views
-
-
i am currently doin a custom transformer off of a alt. meister and need a great deal changed on him for my box art and bio card if ur interested in tryng it pm me for the pic
-
- 0 replies
- 254 views
-







