You Agree to These Terms & Conditions
By visiting these forums you agree to these Terms & Conditions. You are responsible for knowing, following and keeping up to date with these terms as part of your agreement to use this site.
TFormers Transformers Community Policy v3:
- Your safety and security is of paramount importance to us. With 1,000s of people using this site every day. We take any hint of a disruption very seriously. We have a zero tolerance for any one or anything that appears to be a threat to the site, its members or breaks the law. Therefore, TFormers Community staff can and will at its sole discretion review, edit or delete any activity on the site that it feels may infringe on these terms, the safety or stability of the site in any way. Violators will be banned immediately and dealt with later.
- All members of the TFormers Transformers Community are expected to conduct themselves responsibly in a mature and respectful manner, and comply with the board guidelines as outlined here. Depending on the severity of the violation, failure to comply with these guidelines will result in the issuing of a warning and/or banning by a member of the TFormers staff. For this reason, TFormers strictly adheres to a portion of the "PG" content guideline. The PG rating portion is defined as follows:
To help clarify what's okay and not:
-- Moderate use of bad and or swear words.
-- Mentions of or references to sexual functions.
-- Discussions about violence.
-- Excessive swearing and vulgarity.
-- Links, images, videos or showing raw flesh is not allowed.
-- Detailed descriptions of sexual activity.
-- Discussion of extremely grotesque topics.
- You don't need to like the staff, but the staff does need to like you. This is a 13+ age site and you are expected to act like a grown up. Problem members will not be tolerated. Forum policies not open to your interpretation. Just because there is no exact statement that defines what is proper behavior or not. You can be removed from the community if the staff feels you are behaving in a manor that it finds unacceptable.
- No personal attacks, disrespectful, derogatory, threatening, profane, insulting or negative comments or images, directed toward any other board member(s), whether direct or indirect, are permitted.
- No personal attacks, disrespectful, derogatory, threatening, profane, insulting or negative comments or images, directed toward any race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, or other group(s), whether direct or indirect, are permitted.
- No harassment and/or spamming, either via post, private message, avatar, signature, or via any member contact information listed on TFans, of any other member(s) is permitted for any reason.
- We strive to ensure that the TFormers Transformers Community is a positive place for all posters. Do not troll (i.e., posting inflammatory statements and/or images for the sole purpose of inciting an emotional response) either via post, private message, avatar, signature or via any member contact information listed on TFans.
- No images containing explicit adult content (e.g., photographs / illustrations of nudity, graphic violence) can be displayed either via post, unsolicited private message, avatar, shoutbox, gallery, display name, signature or anywhere else on the site visible or not. Violation of this guideline may result in either an immediate one (1) month suspension followed by one month (1) on moderation upon return OR permanent user ban from the TFormers Transformers Community. Profane language on its own is permitted in moderation; however, we advise board members to exercise their best judgment in posting such material. Excessive, persistent use of profanity may yield a warning as the situation dictates.
- Discussion of peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing programs is strongly discouraged, and is not allowed as a primary topic of discussion within the TFormers Community. If the topic does arise within an existing thread, it will be permitted as long as no links, direct or indirect, to any such software are posted.
- Individual Member Signature Areas, including ALL text and images, should not exceed a total area of 300 pixels in height and 550 pixels in width, and a total file size of 75K. This signature area can include any number / combination of text and images, so long as the total dimensions and file sizes do not exceed the overall maximum. Commercial ads of any kind are not allowed in signatures. If you are uncertain about whether your signature meets these guidelines, simply ask in the Ask the Administration forum or contact an Administrator or Moderator directly. If your signature area exceeds these limits, an Administrator or Moderator will send you a Private Message requesting that you alter your signature. Failure to comply with such a request will result in the deletion of your signature.
- No posting of scanned or copyrighted material is permitted. This includes any material that is currently in print, or which is readily available to purchase at retail. The sole exception to this rule is any scan made and posted by TFormers staff. Only scans by TFormers staff will be allowed, unless they are posted or officially released by the publisher / copyright holder.
- Keep all personal conflict off the board. This includes any disputes with other message boards or web sites.
- DO NOT repost ANY *Private* Message(s), IM conversation(s), email(s), or any other such person-to-person info to the public. Reposting any of these is an invasion of privacy. Nobody wants their personal information, of any kind, posted in full view of the public. If it originated in any of these venues, it was not meant to be posted publicly and therefore should remain private. Please remember this, as any such posting(s) will be taken very seriously by the Administrators and Moderators of this message board.
- Each member of the TFormers Transformers Community is allowed one (1) user account. If a member is found to have more than one account, he/she will be immediately banned. If you feel that there is a reason for creating a second account, you must first gain permission from a TFormers Administrator before doing so. Under certain circumstances, exceptions may be made, at the sole discretion of TFormers staff.
- Do not steal bandwidth. There are many free services available to you to host your images. Please respect others and use your own web space to post images.
-When posting in topics please keep all posts related to the topic at hand. A warning message will be posted by a Moderator or Administrator if a thread is getting off topic and will request that a new thread be created to discuss this new topic. A Moderator or Administrator may "split" the thread if necessary in order to keep the original thread on topic and to create a new thread for the new topic.
-Insert Name Here (INH) is TFans' spam forum. All non-commercial spamming of any kind, in accordance with board rules, must be restricted to that forum. Spamming topics, or creating spam topics, outside of INH will result in a warning and or possible ban depending on the nature of the spam.
- Tampering, hacking or manipulating the site in ANY way is seen as a threat to the stability of the site. Anyone caught spoofing, disarming, circumventing or using any other means to disable a filter, permission, code or other device meant to remove control from something on the forums will be banned instantly.
Shout Box Rules
-All TFormers board guidelines apply to the Shout Box as well.
-The Shout Box is highly visible to all members, and any member using it should bear that in mind. It is to be kept to a "PG" rating at all times. In particular, there shall be no discussion of an explicit sexual or otherwise graphic nature. Any violation of this guideline will result in instant banning from the Shout Box. Banned members may be reinstated at the sole discretion of the TFormers admins.
-Despite the fact that the Shout Box is highly visible to all members, that does not mean that it may be used for your own personal advertising. If what you have for sale comes up in normal conversation, feel free to talk about it, but repeatedly posting your 'Items for Sale' will result in an instant ban from the Shout Box. This includes linking to personal websites, message boards, auction listings, etc. Note: on-site fan creations can still be posted, but please use proper discretion.
No buying, selling or trading topics should be posted anywhere but the End Cap.
EBay auction threads should be posted in the Seen it on eBay forum. Exceptions may be made at the sole discretion of the Staff.
Everyone loves the End Cap and the Seen it on eBay forums for buying, selling, trading, and discussing auctions. Itâ€™s a good place to hook up with fellow TFormers Transformers Community members and we want to keep it that way without upsetting our fellow members and sponsors. We have defined a set of Terms & Conditions for posting in the End Cap and the Seen it on eBay forums that are to be followed by all members who post in these sections on TFormers Transformers Community. Please read these BEFORE you post anything.
We highly recommend checking the Feedback Forum for references before you pay for anything. It is also recommend that you consider an escrow deal and/or use Pay Pal to make your payment as these services can offer some modest level of protection against total fraud.
All Postings Must Be Honest, Legal and Safe
-We ask that everyone posting here do so with honest, legal and safe intentions. Do not post with the intention of stealing someoneâ€™s money. Do not post here with items to sell that are not as described - be it condition or authenticity. Do not post items for sale that offer drugs, pornography, dangerous substances or anything else deemed illegal.
Sell Your Personal Items ONLY
-Things offered for sale in the End Cap should be from your personal collection. This is not a tool to sell things with the intention to profit from them (i.e., buying cases or multiple items and then listing them for sale in the End Cap.) Items posted are meant to be sold or traded with another person.
No Quantity Sale Items
-You CANNOT offer sales for many of the same product(s). The rare case where someone has two (2) of one item is fine. However, a list of items with more than two (2) of each item for sale is not allowed.
No Pre-Orders or Just Released Items
-All items must be from your personal collection. Therefore we cannot allow posts offering to take payment for pre-orders or recently released items. Most of all, please refrain from scalping of new toys. We know this is fuzzy and will rely on members to be reasonable about this.
No Toy Store or Commercial Postings
The End Cap AND Seen it on eBay forums are for collector-to-collector exchanges only. Posting by toy retailers or other commercial organizations is not allowed. This includes but is not limited to:
- - Posting with a user name that has a name meant to represent or promote an online store.
- Posting of links about store promotions or their auctions on eBay.
- Posting responses in the End Cap repeatedly with highly visible store advertising embedded in the post and/or its signature.
- Posting links to eBay Stores either your own or another's
- No sales with the intention to profit from them. Profit is defined as the buying of case lots or multiple items exclusively for resale and then listing them for sale in the End Cap or linking to auctions with the intention of promoting those items for sale on eBay or any other merchant or sellers service.Items posted are meant to be sold or traded with another person.
You are, however, allowed to link to a list of your personal auctions on eBay.
No Flaming of End Cap Sellers, eBay auctions, or Other Shops/Online Stores
Members are expected to conduct themselves in a mature manner when posting and replying to items for sale or trade in the End Cap or Seen it on eBay. It is not okay to flame others for what they are selling, the price they are asking for, or anything else thatâ€™s specific to their offerings. Likewise, it is not okay to use the End Cap or Seen it on eBay forums as a platform to defame or slander online retailers.
No Marketing, Promotions or Soliciting Allowed
- We do not allow soliciting of any kind. This includes but is not limited to any offers made from one member to other members for purpose of marketing, promoting or selling something outside the TFormers.com community domain.
- The following are explicitly forbidden without express written approval by the TFormers staff: offering items for sale, promotions for membership and or services on another site, promotion of other news sites, promotion of other forums sites, posting of polls or surveys, promotions of services and or offers, promotion of political or religious groups, charity or fund raising and any other action the staff sees as solicitation of the community and or its member.
- These terms apply to all activity on the site including but not limited to: member names, signatures, post content, images posted to the galleries, member profiles, actions in the shout box and live chat room.
- Any member found to be soliciting others may be banned instantly and or their posts or other actions deleted from the site.
- Where necessary we will work with the law to handle illegal or fraudulent activities.
Post Your Feedback!
Please post in the End Cap Feedback Forum for every transaction you have in the End Cap. Post ONLY for the sellers you have done business with. Any attempts to abuse the End Cap or the Feedback Forum will result in warnings and/or suspension of your account.
TFormers Transformers Community Assumes No Responsibility
Use this site at your own risk. All dialog and exchanges are exclusively between members. We are not responsible for any damages or losses or emotional problems that you may endure as a result of using this site can under no circumstances mitigate or resolve issues between users or other entities that you may find on the site.
Buy, sell, and trade at your own risk. TFans.com can under no circumstances mitigate a sale or other deals made here in the End Cap, Seen it on eBay, or anywhere else on the site. All transactions are the responsibility of the parties involved. TFormers Transformers Community Assumes No Responsibility for bad transactions.
- Upon the receipt of three (3) warnings, said member will be immediately placed on Moderation for a period deemed appropriate by the enforcer, during which time their posts will be subject to inspection and approval by the staff, prior to public viewing.
- Upon the receipt of four (4) warnings, said member will be immediately temporarily Suspended for a period deemed appropriate by the enforcer, during which time they will lose the capability to post, read, or otherwise interact with the TFormers Transformers Community.
- Upon the receipt of five (5) warnings, said member will be immediately banned from the TFormers Transformers Community.