TF Universe Tiny Tins Minicons

BaCon
    By BaCon,

Does Transformers Universe have any boundries? If you have not gotten your share of Armada toys, there is still more to come with Mini-con Tiny Tins. The toys have been sighted at Meijer's today so you should be seeing more of them soon in your area! Read on to see pics of the them in packaging.

Read the Full News Story Here

slippy's Collection

slippy
    By slippy,

just got alt hound!

IMG_0320.JPG

Empty boxes that I collapse and store away

normal_IMG_0074.JPG

Energon Mirage and TidalWave observation

SliMaximus
    By SliMaximus,

This is just my theory but if you notice the Superlink name for mirage is darkfleet giving forth the idear that either he is a direct minion of tidalwave or like demolisher and cyclonus he gets reformated into mirage. i.e cyclonus into snowcat

A masterpiece idear...

prowl 3
    By prowl 3,

It's been done before, and it should be done again.

The original G1 Magnus was just a repaint of Prime, however he had a trailer which he could combine with (which Prime could combine with as well) and thus created Ultra Magnus. If G1 could do it there's no reason why it could be done again.

MP-2 Ultra Magnus

is it posible?

Okay... another dumb question

Sharkticonqueen
    By Sharkticonqueen,

Simple Question... was he crushed or consumed, and why exactly did Unicron kill him? Thrust seemed pretty loyal to him, so whats the 'destroy the obnoxious herald' deal? :tfhuh

beast wars neo

Terrorking
    By Terrorking,

anyone have any beast wars neo toy pics

pics of mp prime

Terrorking
    By Terrorking,

any one got good pics of masterpeice prime?

Energon Hot Shot

Super Bumblebee
    By Super Bumblebee,

Likey? Comments and critiques appreciated.

post-22-1082204576.gif

G1 Cassettes

Alpha_Trion
    By Alpha_Trion,

Could anyone show me where I can get a full listing of the G1 cassettes for Soundwave and Blaster both?

I just looked on Ebay to see if I could find out the listing of cassettes myself. Tell me if I'm missing any

Decepticons: Ravage, Rumble, Frenzy, Buzzsaw, Lazerbeak (which I got with reissue Soundwave), Ratbat, Beastbox, Squaktalk, Overkill and Slugfest

Autobots: Steeljaw, Ramhorn, Rewind, Eject, Raindance, Grandslam

Fortress Maximus(Brave Max wan-to-be)

SixShots
    By SixShots,

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE