oooooooh....

Starscreamer
    By Starscreamer,

Undersize KO's

SmellyFerret
    By SmellyFerret,

I picked up an undersize KO of defensor in HK last week - its about 2/3 the size, but all bots still transform and the joints are tight and it looks quite good.

(the middle bot is red not blue too)

- I've heard about a lot of oversize KO's but not undersize - anyone else have any interesting small KO's?

(PS in HK - goto the night markets & shops in that area for KO's)

Smallest Transformers custom boxes

Galvatron1
    By Galvatron1,

I hate the boxes The worlds smallest TF come in. I've seen a couple custom boxes in the G1 style, anyone have any? Who do you think makes the best quality custom boxes?

Yummy.

WRX-78
    By WRX-78,

Vote on my new sigs....

Stingray
    By Stingray,

Ok all I've made up a sig, had Snow make me one and Rodimus recoloured one......

I wanted you guys (and gals) to vote on your favs!

Rodimus' Recolour:

post-22-1081968121.jpg

Snowman's Original:

post-25-1080366322.jpg

My remix:

Untitled-4_copy.jpg

Bored? Name every transformer..

Super Saiya-jin Shrapnel
    By Super Saiya-jin Shrapnel,

Allright, no cheating now by looking on websites that have them listed, but name EVERY transformer, from G1 to beastwars to Energon...ALL OF THEM, ever mentioned in any episode, or in any comic, or on any shelf. But only actual TF's not the cheasy nock offs.

BT-03 Streak Review

WRX-78
    By WRX-78,

NOTE: I love this toy. I am being uber-Outback for fun and for those curious. Enjoy.

Binaltech Streak is based on the Japanese version of the Subaru Impreza WRX. This explains why it looks somewhat different from our 2004 model. In addition to the steering wheel being on the right hand side. Now on to the differences between Smokescreen and Streak.

-dashboard (layout is reversed, center console on Streak is painted silver)

-head (Streak has a larger chin, different center head crest, side head vents and loses the full helmet-like design of Smokescreen)

-abdomen (slightly different molded in details)

-shoulders (Streak has 1 Autobot symbol on his left shoulder and there's more molded in detail)

-side mirrors (changed to WRX style)

-rear spoiler (changed to WRX style)

-hood (removed engine cooling vent in front of hoodscoop, hoodpins removed)

-front bumper (changed to WRX style, added foglights and license plate)

-front grille (changed to WRX style)

-wheels (changed to WRX style)

-roof (removed the camera box)

After going through all this I've got my own theories. Hasbro/Takara developed these toys at the same time or Streak was planned first. Why?

Both toys share features they shouldn't. The seats and interior are the same. Smokescreen should have the very stripped down WRC interior and racing seats. The muffler on Smokescreen is on the wrong side. The rear license plate detail should not be there. Smokescreen's trunk is missing trunkpins. I only bring this up because they molded in hoodpins. The hood scoop is the same. Useless trivia: They used the 2002-03 model year hood scoop - the wrong one.

With the attention to detail in the Binaltech series, assuming that Smokescreen was developed first, I'm willing to bet they would have made him more accurate. This leads me to believe that Subaru wanted to release the WRC car first, so they made changes to the BT Streak mold. Or they knew only the hardcore Subaru faithful would catch these errors and didn't really care. :P ;)

So is he worth it? I suggest you go read a less biased review because he's worth his weight in silver. :D

For the importers, I've had no paint chipping problems on this toy and the ones on my 2 Smokescreens are very minor. I highly recommend him if you can't wait for the Alternator release or prefer diecast and paint.

Now where's my freakin Jeep!! *runs to mailbox*

Streak has a red gun, but in the pic below I had to give him TWO GUN MOJO!

Sherman Dam Diorama

Alpha_Trion
    By Alpha_Trion,

I've got both the Optimus and Megatron Takara reissues and I got to thinking since they both have their energon weapons possibly making a re creation of the Sherman Dam fight, I think it would be a lot cooler to do with MP Prime but alas there is no MP Megatron to fight. What do you all think about that idea?

I just found out about this place...

kramtronix
    By kramtronix,

http://www.reprolabels.com/#symbols

I'm pumped up now!

soon my collection will be complete!

Starscreamer
    By Starscreamer,

no no, not the ones that reside here (I already own them MUAHAHAHAHA)

I just got my Skywarp and Thrust (g1) Just need Ramjet and Dirge and I'll have my complete squadron!

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE