Book 3

gkopw
    By gkopw,

Hardwired then Annihilation. Book 3: Fusion was supposed to have been out for a few months now... but no. Every place says it isn't in yet. So does anyone know why? Or when it is REALLY due out?

Tf movie parody

Super Bumblebee
    By Super Bumblebee,

If you've heard of Eskimo Bob, you know what im talking about. Go watch eskimo bob 26 and it has many tf refereces, as well as dragon ball z ones too.

Go to eskimobob.com, episodes, and #26!

Which Intro do you like

Scratimus Prime
    By Scratimus Prime,

What are your opinions?

Could someone please clear this up for me?

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

From what I've seen there seem to be two kind of ideas about terrorcons

1. That they are Insecticon types who instead of hyper power have cloning abilities and individula characters.

2. That they are mindless drones made in a factory.

I have never seen the show but when I use them as toys I use idea no 1 which I think is why the toys have their own mottoand it describes them as an individual commander of a horde type. Which is the right idea?

looking to buy

AlutronVegeta
    By AlutronVegeta,

:tfevil :tflaugh

I'm looking for several figures and accs:

Primal Prime

Predaking hands

BW Optimus Primal accs.

G1 Cyclonus (C7 or better, body must be in 1 piece)

G1 Swoop (C7 or better, no broken beak)

Metroplex accs.

Trypticon accs.

:tflaugh :tfevil

oooooooh....

Starscreamer
    By Starscreamer,

Undersize KO's

SmellyFerret
    By SmellyFerret,

I picked up an undersize KO of defensor in HK last week - its about 2/3 the size, but all bots still transform and the joints are tight and it looks quite good.

(the middle bot is red not blue too)

- I've heard about a lot of oversize KO's but not undersize - anyone else have any interesting small KO's?

(PS in HK - goto the night markets & shops in that area for KO's)

Smallest Transformers custom boxes

Galvatron1
    By Galvatron1,

I hate the boxes The worlds smallest TF come in. I've seen a couple custom boxes in the G1 style, anyone have any? Who do you think makes the best quality custom boxes?

Yummy.

WRX-78
    By WRX-78,

Vote on my new sigs....

Stingray
    By Stingray,

Ok all I've made up a sig, had Snow make me one and Rodimus recoloured one......

I wanted you guys (and gals) to vote on your favs!

Rodimus' Recolour:

post-22-1081968121.jpg

Snowman's Original:

post-25-1080366322.jpg

My remix:

Untitled-4_copy.jpg

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE