foto1

foto2

Foto3

I purchase this!!!! :tftongue

edit: the comic boock..... don't exit, jejeje

Energon Prime

Anaconda420
    By Anaconda420,

How do you tell if the US energon prime has a faceplate or a mouth by looking at the package? Pleasse help

Shockblast

PowermasterJazz
    By PowermasterJazz,
    energonshockblast.jpg

G1 Reissue Ricochet preorder @ Amazon

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

Amazon.com had added a preorder page for the G1 Reissue Ricochet (the American release of the Japanese Targetmaster Stepper) here. Also of note is the fact that the release date has been changed to October 1st from July, maybe because of some kind of deal with Takara?

Is Eneregon Prime with Faceplate more collectable?

squawkbot
    By squawkbot,

Seeing as there will be more with the edited faceplate coming out, the original with the mouth should be more collectable right? Just wondering before one or the other is totally gone from stores.

Let me know what you think. :wave

errr..... adult transformer

orioncoy
    By orioncoy,

i don't know whether anybody anybody has posted this up before, but what the heck... Link removed. We have kids who view this board and a pg-13 standard to try to hold to --GS

be warned! not suitable for kids(at least where i come from) :tflaugh

Ironhide

PowermasterJazz
    By PowermasterJazz,
    energonironhide.jpg

dumb question

Bonecrusher
    By Bonecrusher,

ok, i know that the RID is robots in disguise, but what series are you all talking about? If you can post a pic it would straighten me out about the whole thing. And i've noticed you guys are talking about the 'black gun' version of the 20th prime, is that one harder to come by or something? because that's the one that i picked up

is this a good buy?

Optimal Convoy
    By Optimal Convoy,

I just won an ebay auction MISB RID Optimus Prime for $15.50, is that a pretty good deal? :tflaugh

Digi-paint: Arcee Prime

Dark_Lord_Prime
    By Dark_Lord_Prime,

"Arise ... and light our darkest hour!"

Arcee_Prime_-_bot_mode.jpg

note: I am not "some kinda freak". windows occasionally chooses to ignore me when I highlight something new and tell it to copy. Guess that teaches me to bounce back to the thread-index without verifying the pics in my posts.. :grr

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE