Would you buy it?

HailGalvatron
    By HailGalvatron,

Just wondering, If they started to use other TF universe characters for alternators, would you like it or be mad ? I mean like armada, energon, beast wars etc.

I would like to see a Hot shot to be honest with ya , I mean that is If we can't get a Hot Rod.... (or rodimus major or whatever).

Energon Ultra Magnus

warewullf
    By warewullf,

Hard-to-find Energon Ultra Magnus:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

Alpha Prime

pollux prime77
    By pollux prime77,

I have toying around with the face concept for Alpha Prime.

Thoughts and comments.

post-22-1105997967.jpg

Beast Wars 2 Lio Convoy & Galvatron

Mathewbot
    By Mathewbot,

Well, I ordered Lio Convoy and Galvatron from the Japanese Beats Wars series. I really like the look of Lio Convoy in bot mode, and Galvatron....despite being pink, looks pretty good as well. Does anyone have any opinions on these two that they'd like to share? Or maybe pictures of them posed? They should arrive on Wednesday, and I'm pretty excited.

Anything to whet my anticipation?

20th Anniversary Prime question

ManiacFive
    By ManiacFive,

I've not had my 20th anniversary prime long, but while i was waiting for stock to come in i read LOADS about him, im sure i read several times that his eyes had fibre optics to gather surrounding light and make them glow. Mine quite clearly doesnt do that, but doesnt look like he's supposed to either. Is this something the Mp-01 convoy did? or were the reviews just misleading?

Not that i care that much, its brilliant anyway.

Oh, and has anyone bought the smokestack extensions from the guy selling them at marksprojects.com (site currently down, probably due to traffic from the UM armour project.) Do they look any good? i'd like long stacks on mine.

Thanks

Code of Hero, Some thoughts...

Deathmarch
    By Deathmarch,

I know this has all been said and most have read this topic or one like it a 100 times or more, but I just felt like i should make one...

I just rewatched the episode Code of Hero from Beast Wars. And I have to say that it is without a doubt my favorite Transformers episode ever of any series. It is extremely well-written and settles some of the best characterization ever for any Transformers series period. The ending, with Dinobot's final moments even brought a 26-year old man to shead a tear for the character.

Dinobot is without a doubt amazing and not only him but the thoughts and ideas within this episode are so well articulated that I can't see how some would not like Beast Wars even for a bit. Certainly like all TF series there are lame or weaker episodes, but still the exceptional work displayed here is impressive.

A dislike of Beastformers (Beast-Mode TF's) also seems a bit weird, but I can see the points made there so it is of course valid. But even for those that hate Beastformers and/or hate Beast Wars there are some episodes that should be mandatory to view and consider maybe just for a few minutes that not everythign can be black and white or just a straight hate/like. For the ideas used in Beast Wars, particularly in the end of the First Season and the end of the Second Season are without a doubt just incredibly well-planned and executed.

I just felt like I should post this. Any thoughts and comments that those of this great community can add, debate, share, and/or contemplate are greatly appreciated.

how to run a good TF convention?

Subterfuge
    By Subterfuge,

hi guys,

im not sure if this topic is appropriate. im a foreign transfan and i would like to learn from you guys based on your experiences of how to run a good, smooth and memorable TF convention?

thanks.

Alternators question

HailGalvatron
    By HailGalvatron,

WHy is it easy to find Grimlock and meister, but no swindle???? and isn't ravage out by now ??? also where are my other limbs to the combiners???? blau

WELCOME TO THE 80'S

Ryu Hayabusa
    By Ryu Hayabusa,

ATTENTION ALL TRANSFANS

dont know if this is old news but ,i went to TRU this week and saw that thry had marked all of the G1 transformers down to below $20 :eek :eek , needles to say i almost bought some doubles for such the low price.

so to all that havent picked up any here is your chance enjoy :thumb

Will Alt. Swindle's head fit on Meister?

hellopike
    By hellopike,

Hey all, I have a quick question for anyone who has Swindle and Meister and has taken Meister's head apart- can the two heads be interchanged? Is the neck post the same size for the two? I was going to try it, but I don't have a small enough screwdriver for the smaller screws keeping Meisters head together.

I want to swap the heads to make an unlikely repaint: Freeway, the throttlebot.

What do you think sirs?

pike

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE