licencing problems

THE STIG
    By THE STIG,

since the success of the alt/bt line, there has been a high demand for better, badder, and just a variety of tf's. what if there was an unlicenced line of tf's that had the poseablity and complex transformation as the bt's n alts? what if they didn't even look like real cars? the g1 line had alot of these vehicles that never existed or closely resembled actual cars...this time we would get an actual story line and maybe a cartoon, and we would be able to get the tanks, seekers, gestalts...and lord knows what would be instore, remolds wouldn't happen in this line.... would anybody be interested? discuss!

Galaxy Force Master Megatron Gallery!

Powered Convoy
    By Powered Convoy,

Over at Cosmicrust.com

Let me know what you think. :)

Randy

post-26-1106152220.jpg

for a laugh...

trench
    By trench,

Check out the pics in this auction:

Poor Depthcharge!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

Anybody need pics from Energon Catalog #3?

Bizzmoff
    By Bizzmoff,

Just wondering. I haven’t seen it posted yet.

Lucky Draw Unicron

Jaguaratron
    By Jaguaratron,

http://TFormers.com/ig.php?mode=album&albu...ize=800&start=0

Just seen on TFormers.com and am dismayed that Hastaks finances are so poor that they are having to cut back on the use of gold paint on the lucky draw figures :tfsad

Perhaps we should start a fund or send over a few tins of spay paint so as they can follow their tradition ;)

post-26-1106149398.jpg

Star Saber and Victory Leo(another version)

SixShots
    By SixShots,

http://pcwr.kt.fc2.com/top6/log117.htm

Please to spoil anyone.

King Starscream

peanut04
    By peanut04,

I don't know if it's been posted yet or not, but there has been a big discussion over on the 2005 boards that the Supreme sized King Starscream is to be a 1st wave release under the Cybertron banner. He is confirmed in the post to be larger than Unicron. It is unclear if we will also get the normal sized Starscream as well, though it's likely.

Why did he go back to "Megatron"

prowl 3
    By prowl 3,

This might have been said before but what the hey,

Why did hasbro (in energon) bring Megatron back as 'Megatron'? As in Armada cartoon, megatron got reformated into galvatron and sacrifised himself to destroy unicron, in Energon when he woke from his coma went back to the name Megatron when his body mirrord G1 galvatron's form. Hasbron should have Realesed the Galavatron Repaint first and the name Galvatron in stead of Energon Megatron. Even in the comics, it still could have been done, as that megatron Created his new body to mimic "the time travaling galvatron" (sent by unicron) he fourt and defeted.

but as usual Hasbro has done the same thing again in galaxy force/cybertron and Galvatron as reverted back into Megatron. :redface

Quintesson Figure - From ToyFare

amaro
    By amaro,

Hey,

I wanted to show you guys the Quintesson figure I made for ToyFare.

I sculpted him out of Castilene and them made molds. I made molds so I can make more, I'm sure some fans would like to have one. So far I made one for them and one for me. If you want one let me know and we can work something out. I would definitely trade one for a custom Alternators Bumblebee.

Check out my site for the pictures and let me know what you think.

Laters,

Joe

joe@amarodesign.com

Quintesson

Massive Energon In Package Shots Gallery!

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

Several new in package shots have emerged courtesy of ebay seller Powerjedi99 of the Bruticus Maximus Combiner members Blight and Blackout, Constructicon Maximus combiner member Bonecrusher and what are likely the last two Energon Deluxes in Energon Starscream (G1 Redeco) and Roadblock (E Inferno remold a la G1 Grapple) Read on to view all the pics

Read the Full News Story Here

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE