Beast Wars Nemesis 1 & 2 Questions

Guest Primal-Convoy
    By Guest Primal-Convoy,

There are two things that are puzzling me about the show:

1/ "Starbase Rugby" is mentioned. Is it part of Colony Omicron and WHY is it called "Rugby"? It doesnt sound very "Transformers" to me.

2/ When Megatron access the Decepticon Starship's (Nemesis) controls, there is a "coat of arms", featuring three black (diamon?) shapes on a white shield with a red diagonal line. You can see it briefly on the left hand side of the console just before Megs moves his noggin infront of it.

Are these "easter eggs" or "in-jokes" amongst, say, specific transfans (mayeb a website?). I've never understood it.

Energon Starscream repaint

Lord Madhammer
    By Lord Madhammer,

99 cent auctions :D

Mike.
    By Mike.,

Galaxy Force CD (Op/Ed)downloads and translation

LagunaL8
    By LagunaL8,

I thought the CD would be out tomorrow (1/21) but luckily was able to stumble accross it today after work. Ive translated it and its also downloadable both Opening and Ending MP3's here if anyones interested :wave (scroll down):

http://www.ragnarklogoff.net/forum/viewtop...p=104312#104312

Megatron going to the shops

Jaguaratron
    By Jaguaratron,

Playstation 2's Transformers 2 with Energon TF's?

Vector-Prime
    By Vector-Prime,

If Hasbro made the Transformers game with the Armada Transformers, Will Transformers Energon make their appearance? :tfhuh

MIRAGE's Boxes 'Templates' Lost...

MACHWULF
    By MACHWULF,

I originally found some of MIRAGE's Artwork here in the Art-Forum. I was directed to his site and Downloaded the Templates he made (for the G1-Style 'Do-It-Yourself' boxes in WST-Size).

Long story short: I lost the Templates when my Hard-Drive Failed. Does anyone have Copies of these? I remember there were several Format option: PDF, JPEG, Etc. Any of those will work for me.

Any help is Appreciated!

JETFIRE-Alt

Alt/BT Lio Convoy

Optics
    By Optics,

I've been thinkin about this for a while now, I couldn't quite do a digibash so I ended up with this. I did it today while in my Psychology class. I'm not yet done with it, still trying to figure where everything could go in Alt mode.

post-22-1106202328.jpg

des_yeo03's Collection

des_yeo03
    By des_yeo03,

TF/C Collection

For those who like the box art....

Shut up guys....

purple-bot
    By purple-bot,

what do your friends say abotu your collecting of TF's?

do they hate them, think your stupid, thinks its a waste?

what do you tell them?

when ever my friends dis my bots, i just let them know how much cash i made that month off sellin TransFormers.

what do you do?

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE