fooblizoo
    By fooblizoo,

"Toy Condition: back windwos are good"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...9&category=4696

:)

MP Prime Homegrown Accessories

Donkeystyle
    By Donkeystyle,

I was thinking it would be unbelievably sweet if some enterprising soul were to create tall smokestacks that would fit over the shortstacks. I'm heading to the store today to see what kind of kitbashing I could do to accomplish this and also a trailer.

Also, could someone scan and host the takara mp convoy trailer? if its not illegal, of course. :tfgrin if it is, maybe someone more skilled than me could create a cutout version of their own!

Last, but not least, a cutout diorama would be sweet, like diodrama.co.uk. I don't really possess the skills, but the people who make paperformers and whatnot probably do! What do you think?

Modifications

Frapp
    By Frapp,

Recently I've been toying with the idea of repainting / modifiying more of my newer TransFormers toys (Armada, Energon). The only thing preventing me from doing so is that neither paint nor glue will stick easily to the damn toys!!!. :grr I had to fight with G1 SkyWarp's wings to stick to a Gundam Figure for 2 days to finally get the glue to stick. Also, when I repainted an Armada Prime, the paint just wouldn't stay. I think he got like 4 coats.....unecessary.

Does anybody know of any tips that could help out in prettying up these toys?

War Within Constructicons

Mike.
    By Mike.,

I started drawing these guys up one day, I finished Scavanger, Bonecrusher and Mixmaster, and got the colors down on Scavanger.. Maybe I'll do the other 3 guys some day :P

War Within Constructicons

Metroplex

Mike.
    By Mike.,

I did this one for a webpage I was working on, but never ended up completing. This was suppose to be the background, and the city sat in the dark, when you moved your cursor over an area, it lit up. This pic here is the entire lit up version.

Metroplex City

Armada Prime

Mike.
    By Mike.,

I made this up and never colored it..

I'll probably never color it either :clap

Armada Prime

Fan made character - Backlash

Mike.
    By Mike.,

Robot Mode

Vehicle Mode

I did this guy up for a dude, and for part of a comic I was making which I kind of lost interest on :thumb He's a mclaren F1, but I stuck some Spikes on the front cuz I like spikes.

Microman Gun robo Browning

Mike.
    By Mike.,

Browning

Another pic I did up after I picked up this toy :D very cool toy. I wish he was made into megatron instead of what transformers got :P

Blitzwing

Mike.
    By Mike.,

Blitzwing

drew this up one night when I was bored :P

alt tracks

king poseidon
    By king poseidon,

he looks fantastic,only problem is the color but this is a test and the color will probably change

head sculpt is great

200402080001_13396.jpg

and here are some more for you guys

http://www.tfclub.com/tffiles/toy/toynews/200402080001.shtml

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE