Belgian Easter add

Cyclone_X
    By Cyclone_X,

Alternator Windcharger, only 19 euro

DL2005paas.jpg

shop: Dreamland

if this topic is better suited in 'sightings', feel free to move it, but to us, Belgians/mainland Europe, its news ;)

minicons

Rotorstorm
    By Rotorstorm,

i recently got the armada repaint of optimus prime with corona sparkplug, how crap was he, i also got the micromaster defensor set and it just amazed me how much better than the minicons these guys were, you would have thought hastak would have made the minicons more sophisticated than the micromasters. but they didn't until later on down the line

Vector Prime...

Satan's Camaro
    By Satan's Camaro,

So far, I haven't seen anyone transform him this way. I think it looks awesome.

Binaltech Overdrive on e-Hobby site...

Nevermore
    By Nevermore,

MetroBub's Collection

MetroBub
    By MetroBub,

th_27990988.jpg

th_8dbd3a42.jpg

th_238e942c.jpg

th_5051818c.jpg

th_89d54de4.jpg

th_2ea39cbf.jpg

th_20728f87.jpg

th_adaad091.jpg

th_9b732f9c.jpg

th_f350dfc9.jpg

th_b3c52603.jpg

th_5dcb07da.jpg

th_b60aa0fe.jpg

th_f375f2d0.jpg

th_faa50dce.jpg

idea for a weapon kitbash..

jaxom
    By jaxom,

heres my idea for a weapon for either a tf or a gundam..

first the weapon will start off looking like a cross

then it can be split down the middel and taken apart into modules..

a storage space inside one of the cross halves will hold all the extra parts to add to it in its other mode..

the alternate mode for the cross would be a pair of guns.. not just any guns..

BF Guns!

also to accomplish the splitting and rearanging of the parts small but powerfull magnets would be used instead of tabs and pins and slots..

here's a pic of what i have in mind..

retribution1.jpgretribution2.jpg

I dont know if i can make one but ill try to once vacation comes...

Make your own Energon Cubes

Guest shreddemon
    By Guest shreddemon,

Ok, I know unicron.com has energon cubes for sale. Has anyone been able to make thier own? I started looking around at hobby and craft store for materials to make my own. If you've tried post what you've attempted or any other ideas you might have.

Legends of Cybertron Gallery - MEGATRON!

BaCon
    By BaCon,

Thanks to Soccer8u for passing along the whole bunch of pictures show us ALL of the Legends Of Cybertron (LOC) figures. Get a good look at all 4 of these new 4 inch figures including the never seen before MEGATRON! See the robot, bot head and vehicle modes here.

Read the Full News Story Here

Some problems with my newly-bought BT07

Autobots,Transform!
    By Autobots,Transform!,

I bought a BT07(#2) yesterday.

But when I opened it, sth terrible happened.

I found the right back door had a small paint scraping. :tfsad

And the paint on the door is flawed. The colour is not uniformed.

(No DC, so I cannot present the pics.)

Another problem is the rear of the car.

The same problem? :tfmad 6.jpg

Negative Universe Lio Kaiser

SkyQuake
    By SkyQuake,

How do All!

This is for everyone, but especially for those who have Rescue Force, but not Lio Kaiser, and are peeved that the bots are missing the combiner components.

Yes, Virginia. There is another use for Energon Superion (or some of him)....

Nega-Kaiser

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE