US Headmasters VS. Japan Headmasters

orionpacks
    By orionpacks,

In the Japanese Headmasters cartoon series, Chromedome and the rest of the Headmasters didn't have green men from Nebulon living in their heads BUT they themselves were the small robots and they had to make large robotic bodies in order to survive and fight in the autobot/decepticon war. Chromedome could even Unite with Hardhead's Tank if he need more strength in a particular battle. This even makes sense out of why the Headmasters had the energy meter on their bodies because as the different robots merged with different bodies their power meters would change. I personally think that this was a much better story line and wished the American cartoon had followed it instead of giving us green Men from Nebulon. What do you Transfans think?

You KNOW..?

DURGE
    By DURGE,

Hey does any one Know whats up with the SUPRISE releases like the upcoming

Omega Supreme..?

What is he gonna be??

We now know theres a new shockwave..{or shockblast}..an omega.

who else can we expect?...any clues?

This is gonna drive me nuts...but in a good way..i think...... :tfevil

ALL I HAVE IS 1 QUESTION?

DURGE
    By DURGE,

I saw they are going to be using him in the new G1 ongoing?..

Any one have any info on this...or him...?

this is so wierd................. :tfmad

energon better than armada

lvnded
    By lvnded,

:tfmad If we must endure a dubbed Transformers series you would think the writers would take a little more time to come up with the dialogue. I feel like all we get is animation mouth movement filler loosely wrapped around an attempt at the Translation of the story.

And the Alternators Mazda RX-8 is....

Gradius-1
    By Gradius-1,

JAZZ !!! ....or wait, is it WINDCHARGER ?!

Well guess what ? It's neither. After it seems like so many people were certain it was one of these two, Hasbro chucks in their usual curveball. So without further adieu, the Mazda RX-8 Alternator appears to have been name SKIDS.

Take that for what it's worth, I personally think that there were much better names to suit him. Oh well, c'est la vie. :redface

Official Hasbro pics of Upcoming Universe figs

Gradius-1
    By Gradius-1,

Hasbro has released "official" pictures of new Universe figures such as Prowl, Sideburn, Spychanger Prime and Prowl, Spychanger Ultra Magnus and Ironhide, as well as Sunstorm. Check out the pics in the UNIVERSE section of Bills Toys and Games.

A special thanks to TFW2005.com who first reported this information.

Energon Unicron w/Dead End

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

Please post all sightings of Energon Unicron w/Dead End in this format:

Date

Time

Store(s)

City

State

Country

Notes: how many, price, etc

Tru Reissue Question

menasor
    By menasor,

i'm think about pre-ordering dirge i know he never had missiles like starscream or thundercracker but will he have oversized missles

G1 Commemorative Series Wave 7

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

Please post all sightings of Rodimus Prime and Dirge in this format:

Date

Time

Store(s)

City

State

Country

Notes: how many, price, etc

alternators prowl

king poseidon
    By king poseidon,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...44&category=753

i hope the bt/alt prowl does look the same if not better than this one.

i want prowl more than any other tf bt/alt[as a subaru,nothing else]

i hope they give him a light bar and dont get stupid and just paint it on[tfu ratchet]

and also give these guys there g1 shoulder missles.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE