Overlord

The Librarian
    By The Librarian,

Here we have my fairly poor attempt at inking the drawing below.

Comments and Crits welcomed:

post-22-1110562939.jpg

Energon Basics: Bonecrusher, Wideload and Blackout

SkyClonus
    By SkyClonus,

3/11/05

Super Target

Urbandale, IA

Picked up C3 Wideload (x2), C4 Bonecrusher and D3 Blackout over lunch. Also saw D4 Kickback but didn't buy him. These were the only ones on the pegs...now my all-green Constructicon Maximus is complete. I'll post pics when I get home from work...

Had it been up to you...

Jaspion
    By Jaspion,

To which episodes would have you given to best animation?

I'd have chosen Starscream's brigade, The key to Vector Sigma, Ghost in the machine (the plot deserved WAY better animation) and basically all the episodes that contain spectacular character premieres, like Metroplex & Trypticon in FFOD

Wouldn't have given a Blot for The killing jar & The dweller in the depths!

How do I detach Alt Dead End's head?

Phoenixhawk
    By Phoenixhawk,

Trying to swap a couple Alt heads around and I can't get Dead En'd off. I took out the screw, but it looks like there's a tab in there. How do I go about getting it off without breaking it?

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Chris

A more satisfied repaint-dark exillion

tornados117
    By tornados117,

Hi all,

my first post here. Just want to share with all of ur my repaint.

Yup, another tfan which is me repainting energon scorponok as black zarak.

PIC_0114.jpg

PIC_0113.jpg

PIC_0102.jpg

didn't do much changes to it and little differences from others who attempted to repaint to black zarak.

Thanks for viewing!

EHobby Decepticon Force Magnificus & Ga'made

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

EHobby has updated with a new listing for their exclusive repaint of TFC #19 Perceptor: Joint Decepticon Force Magnificus and Ga'made! Who is Ga'made you ask? Why, none other than a Microman(!) figure! EHobby repaints have always been neat but it seems this time they've gone a step further in making an awesome exclusive! You can view the product page here

Read the Full News Story Here

for those of you getting them,

Drewbie
    By Drewbie,

I'm not an MIB collector, but I've been wondering if I should open my Collector Club exclusives. Except for the slight remolding, I probably own all the existing molds they'll be using. And while I don't plan to sell my TFs, I know that I may want to someday (I'm only 19).

If I keep them MIB, they won't be stored away, they'll be out on display like everything else, so it's not like I'm getting them just to invest.

What is everyone else doing with theirs?

anybody having problems transforming Alternators

Galvatron_sama
    By Galvatron_sama,

so I decided few days ago to try transform Alternator Grimlock back to car mode and see if i can do it w/o looking at the instructions(i hate the way Has put on the instructions," to go back to car mode, just reverse the order", i liked the olden days of G1)

i was able to get the bottom half to car mode, but its the top half thats the problem, and getting his arms to fit under the hood and the head.

Barry Stigler passed away,

Taaron
    By Taaron,

www.animenewsnetwork.com reported that Barry Stigler, (credited as the voice of Transformers Robots in Disguise Scourge) passed away late last week.

No details of his death has been released, yet.

A list of his roles, provided by AnimeNewsNetwork as well.

Aoi

KO Motormaster has Scramble City launcher

The Diesel
    By The Diesel,

Yeah, the KO Motormaster I've got has the original Scramble City spring-loaded launcher on it that wasn't included on the American version. I had just recently transformed it to base mode and discovered it. I don't recall thge original Motormaster having this on it. Cool huh? The KO Motormaster is probably the best KO I've ever seen. It's good quality.

This has probably already been discussed before so my bad if it's late news.

If this news isn't old as dirt and anyone cares maybe I'll get some pics up.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE