Alt. Decepticharge....that's his actual name

@l3x
    By @l3x,

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/thread69935.html

OMFG no.

Well yes for the figure but no for the name. I am so calling him Dragstrip or Thrust when I get him.

Giving Back to the Webmasters!

MR Optimus Prime
    By MR Optimus Prime,

I had these patches made up by Iraqi citizens to show my appreciation for the TF Webmasters. I'll be sending one to you soon TFormers.Com

Thank you for giving us such wonderful Transformer websites.

As soon as I get mailing addresses, they will be shipped out from here in Baghdad.

OIFTF.jpg

How long do you think it'll be until...

My Alt. Mode Sucks
    By My Alt. Mode Sucks,

Any predictions for when they'll have red tag prices? Me wants deluxes at $5 a pop and super deluxes at $15.

Fanclub combiner sneak peak

Guest shreddemon
    By Guest shreddemon,

Fan club exclusize combiner

I was a little let down. Superion over again! Just a cooler paint job. I was really hoping for something killer, but looks like they blew it. Glad I paid 40 bucks! =(

Here we where thinking they'd crank out something cool like predaking... Heck computron would have been cooler!

Oh well what do you guys think?

lostmafia's Collection

lostmafia
    By lostmafia,

i have been trying a few different things and i cant get my pics to post up here :tfmad if yall have any ideas plz let me know whould love to so some pics

http://photobucket.com/albums/y7/lostmafia/

hope this works

thoughts on optimus prime

saberwolf
    By saberwolf,

guys ive been thinking it over for awhile. ive talked it over with my friend tim whose been into the transformers as a fan since 84 as a kid same as me.

iv talked with my friend bob about it hes in his mid 50's and as it turned out was into collecting the stuff back in the day. now adays he buys them for his grand kids as well.

me i always figured anybody could get into the transformers over the years no matter how old they are. bobs a real historian type when it comes to reading up on ww1 and 2 and what not.

i asked him his thoughts on optimus prime. this is what he said to me

as a fictional character optimus prime has all the heart, bravery, determination and sheer grit of any one of our boys of the greatest generation who lived, fought and died spilling their blood and guts for our country during world war 1.

me and tim were speechless and couldnt help but agree with him.

me i saw him as a the honor bound hero who over time became the tragic avenging warrior in the end. thoughts comments anybody

TFU Smokescreen

Opimus Pwime
    By Opimus Pwime,
    This guy is really cool. He's basically Armada Hotshot, minus the suck. Does he really come with all those minicons, and would he still be a Deluxe? :tfhuh Help meeeee.

Here's a match-up for ya!

My Alt. Mode Sucks
    By My Alt. Mode Sucks,

Who'd win THIS match?

In one corner...DEVASTATOR!

In the other...THE MEGA ZORD! (Yes, the original)

...Don't hurt me. :D

Cybertron/ GF Flame Convoy/ Scourge

Opimus Pwime
    By Opimus Pwime,

This guy looks absolutely sweet. I'm not a big fan of beastformers, but this guy is amazing, with the three-headedness, giant axe and all. But it doesn't seem like he's very poseable...am I wrong? Anyone know where I can find pics?

**Note: Once we're done with the Scourge bit, we can jack this thread and discuss other GF toys that we're not sure about, one by one.

Energon Overcast

megagalvatron
    By megagalvatron,

Found him in

3/11

6:00 pm

TRU

Fredrick MD

Still had one left plus 2 of Alpha Q, Wing Saber, and Sixshot

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE