You Can make it tight again

That_Guy_that_used_to_post
    By That_Guy_that_used_to_post,

Yes you can make your dirty old slag tight again

The first thing you have to do is undo all those nasty screws, now some of those screws can be pretty dirty so you've got your work cut out for you.

a loose old slag isn't much fun at all now is it?

once you've worked out all those dirty screws then you can start really getting everything open and do your work, you may need to grind a few things down (so you can screw it tighter) so they fit together better (thats what I did) then you have to really just scrub it out

scrub and scrub really get all the dirt out.

you may even have to shove a little peice of paper up there in the joints but pretty soon your dirty old slag will feel young and tight again.

once you've cleaned out all the gunk, you have to give it a whole handfull of nice clean screws

make sure you put everything back in place and give it a good scrubbing outside

now your slag is all nice and new and ready for a fresh batch of new stickers

The First Transformer

Ol' Timer
    By Ol' Timer,

I haven't seen this topic ever discussed so hopefully I'm not beating a dead horse. But does anyone know who the creator of the first Transformer was? I mean who came up with the original idea to create a vehicle to change into a robot or vise-versa? I'm looking for a name here, not a group. :D

tf u most anticipated

shajaki
    By shajaki,

the most anticipated tfs i ever came across would be:

g1 optimus- like 4 years old watching the show. common, its optimus prime. still got him to. holds some very sentimental value.

bw dinobot- when the 1st wave came out i didnt even know they were tfs. by the time i saw the show and saw dinobot he quickly became my favorite in the series, i had a very hard time finding him. but great toy.

bw dinobot tm2- never expected him to come back. second form was so badass too.

energon rodimus- aside from optimus, i had always wanted hotrod and rodimus as a kid but never got them. to see an updated poseable version was great. i did eventually get the tru reissues as well of hotrod and roddimus and i was very happy with those as well.

The FULL STORY of the Golden Disk from Beast Wars!

Nevermore
    By Nevermore,

Technically, this should be common knowledge by now, but this one's so particularly well done it'd be a shame not to share it. :)

http://forums.transfandom.com/invboard/ind...showtopic=26655

Alt/BT Optimus Custom

TFmaster
    By TFmaster,

Still a WIP. I plan to blue tint the windows, paint the crotch and all the other parts you see still being white. I practiced what I wanted the outlook with Alt Meister before my Red Meister BT comes in. (I'd like a factory applied paint job if at all possible.)

Enjoy and let me know what you think. I tried to go more with the WW colors then the traditional.

TFM

post-39-1111387481.jpg

Any Transformer Dio stories?

Hammerfel
    By Hammerfel,

Does anyone make Tranformer Dio Stories? Lots of GI Joe fans do (see my site at www.JoeDios.com ). I always wondered if any Transformer fans take their hobby to that level...

New alt repaint - tailgate - FOR SALE

SureShot
    By SureShot,

well, here's the first pic of the UNFINISHED new alt. I still have to finish the head and paint the chest area white and black.

who can guess who it is.

more pics to come once he's finished... and beachcomber is done as well, just don't have pics... more tomorrow!!!

If anyone wants to buy him with a box (non altered) then PM me... make an offer, but i'ld like at least $45 for him

***scroll down to see alt mode and BOX!

energon top 10

yoshimivspr
    By yoshimivspr,

well the lines winding down and i havent seen a list nor have i invested much in this line but now i regret it for some reason so if i could coerce some of you guys let let me in on who i missed and maybe ill try to pick some up b4 the are all gone

my only rule would be the a1-5 c1-5 d1-5 should all count as one toy b/c they are what are making me myself now :tfmad

so if its not too much trouble lets hear yer opinions!

:thumb

New pictures of custom MP Ultra Magnus

sodawilly
    By sodawilly,

This just had to be posted after I saw these.

Don't miss out on seeing this beautiful piece. Robot mode pictures will not be up for another 48 hours since he is redoing the head.

You can see the pics here.

-Gregg

Alternators Decepticharge Out of Package

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

P.Prime of TFClub has posted some new fresh out of the package shots of Alternators Decepticharge! You can check it out over at P.Prime's Blog here

Read the Full News Story Here

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE