MP Prime box not bilingual?

darkyoji
    By darkyoji,

Hey I'm just curious I just bought my MP Prime and man is it nice, then i took a look at the box. Since i'm from Canada eh i noticed there wasnt any french on it, shocking, is this even legal then?? Any fellow canucks notice the non frenchness?

warewullf's Collection

warewullf
    By warewullf,

So I'm in my local Costcutter the other day (in Lisburn, Northern Ireland) and what do I see on the rack but knock-off G1 cassettes! Now, they are larger than the originals, no weapons and all plastic but still, I never had any of the cassettes so I was pretty happy to find them.

There are five in the collection. Versions of: Rumble, Ravage, Steeljaw, Ramhorn and Sqwalkbox (or Sqwalktalk, it's the bird part.)

I got the only two they had, which were, unfortunately, Ramhorn and Steeljaw ( I really wanted Ravage!)

Also on the rack were little Thunderwing figures! Well, they were hideous colours and a lot smaller. Also, it's just the pretender shell, but it transforms just like the original.

I'm trying to attach some pics.

(I've seen the cassttes on e-bay, but never the Thunderwing. These are the first knock-offs I've seen in years. Anyone else interested in these things?)

post-29-1077045172.jpg

Energon Episodes NOT Super Link

SUN STORM
    By SUN STORM,

Anyone know where I can download the english Energon Episodes? NOT the Super Link, I don't want them. And if possible where I don't have to have a special program to rip them after I download them. Also, can someone tell me how the hell to get a picture with my sig? I have a pic I wanna post but got no idea. thanks.

C and D numbers

Calcifer
    By Calcifer,

Heya,

I've been looking on the internet for the C and D numbers on some bots, but can't find them... Do any of you people know the numbers for:

G1 Roadgrabber

All of the double targetmasters

And the Roadwrecker minicons.

Is it just me or weren't these released in Japan?

Alternators Prowl

predator
    By predator,

here is a prowl i did from a Smokescreen.

enjoy!

thank god for Binaltech!!

Pred

post-22-1077008581.jpg

alternators Sunstreaker

predator
    By predator,

hello all,

just finished making Sunstreaker from an Alternators Sideswipe.

whole lotta yellow here as well as a custom head.

please let me know what you think.

more customs coming soon

thanks

Pred

post-22-1077008383.jpg

Universe Ultra Ruination

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

Please post all your sightings of Universe Ruination in this format:

Date

Time

Store(s)

City

State

Country

Notes:how many, price, etc

SIGHTINGS ONLY, NO DISCUSSION!

Unicron

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

One of the best things to come out of the Transformers the Movie has to be Unicron. Never before in the transformers universe had there been a transformer so destructive, so Awe-inspiring, so….big. I don’t think there are too many people out there that weren’t amazed by this character.

But one thing always bothered me about Unicron, and that was his character…I saw at the start of the movie him eating a planet (rather nastily actually), that at first glance could be mistaken for Cybertron. After that he seemed to have gotten energy from eating said planet.

So why was there a need to make Unicron Evil, after all he was just trying to survive? Humans kill all types of animals every day for food, does that makes us evil, I don’t think so. I would have rather they made him like that character from silver surfer that sucked the energy from planets and left the plant dry. That guy was not interested in kill people or ruling the universe he just knew that when he was hungry he had to eat(he also was very big too).

That to me made him very dynamic, and yes people still had to fight him even though he was not “evil”, as they wanted to save their home planets. Something like would have worked well for Unicron…he had a great voice that didn’t say evil per say, there was high level of authority and dignity in his voice that I think would have worked well with the type of persona I have describe.

It’s just too easy for the enemy to always be evil. That’s how I feel, what about you guys and gals?

I found My OMEGA SUPREME!

SureShot
    By SureShot,

Well, tonight I have found my omega supreme (G1)... I've been looking for him for a long time now (at my brother's house and my parents)... I have all the parts except the small yellow brackets... but that doesn't matter... all that matters is that I found him.

He was one of my fav TFs from G1... and I wasn't about to pay $100 freakin bucks for him on ebay.

I just wanted to tell me TF friends about my joy of being reunited with a friend after so long... He looks grreat displayed right above my computer!

Calling all Tennessee Fans

charleshaley
    By charleshaley,

We are having a get together next saturday in Knoxville, TN. There is a thread at the 2005boards with information. We are getting a pretty good response for this, the comic shop that we're having this at has flyers and the owner tells me that many are taking them, not to mention the response from the various boards.

Hope you can make it. :thumb

http://www.2005boards.com/showthread.php?t=35617

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE