What do you do with a good model?

Repaint it of course!

So (with slight remold), Stepper:

Car mode:

post-22-1111593525.jpg

New RM-24 Reverse Convoy Pictures

BaCon
    By BaCon,

Thanks to Nameless of the Japan Image board we have new images of the Robot Masters RM-24 Reverse Convoy action figure. This guy brings together elements of G2 Megatron and Optimus Prime. Weird. Check out the new larger pics here.

Read the Full News Story Here

Ohh dear

HnH
    By HnH,

wow this is to much for words IMO

OMGF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WD1V

Alt Swindle gets aHEAD in life

TFmaster
    By TFmaster,

Well, I painted this after making it today to test how it looks and by golly, it don't look too shabby. :tflaugh

Again, sorry about the quick paint applications. After my mold making materials get here I'm just going to clean all the paint applications off of him so all his parts are nice and sharply detailed and then I can start making reproductions for my head kits.

Enjoy. I know it seems a little bit big but the bot is tall and slender as opposed to his G1 self so I tried to make sure it was a factor in making this.

:wave

TFM

post-39-1111557318.jpg

MINT Pepsi Promo Optimus Prime

soundwave69
    By soundwave69,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...DME:B:EOAB:US:6

Seems like a good deal considering there were 2 MISB's that both went for $2800 recently...

Problem with Soundblaster

MasterOfPuppets
    By MasterOfPuppets,

I don't know if this is a widespread problem or a one of a kind QC problem but today my friend bought TFC 18 Soundblaster and it came with 2 left hands. The one on the right was assembled upside down. I just wanted to know, is anyone elses Soundblaster like this?

RID/Car Robots Destrons...

Starscreamer
    By Starscreamer,

This kind of got to me...we love RID Prime, Magnus...and how inovative the combiners are...yet aside from Megatron/Gigatron all the OTHER bad guys were just rehashes from beastwars and g2! Scourge, Ruination...the Predicons...I mean yeah the coloring was sweet...but imagine having the love and inovation used on the car brothers used on some new 'cons? I mean if Ruination had been say....e-Bruiticus we would have been scraping our jaws off the floor...As for the rest...I'm just dissapointed, that's all. I think the only truly original Predicon design aside from megs was Bruticus, and he wasn't even on the show. Go figure...

BEAST MACHINES Vol 1

JustLOKIPLVY
    By JustLOKIPLVY,

After years and years of intentional neglect I finally sat down and entered the world of Beast Wars/Machines via dvd. First off it really feels good/refreshing to finally see a Transformers cartoon not imported in from Japan, and filled with noncomprehensible plotlines/bad dubbing/translation. :thumb

For a first time through I found it mostly enjoyable and well scripted and overall a lot of fun to watch. Personally I loved the darker/edged tone though I can see how Beastwars would in terms of content be more balanced but either way it kicked the hell out of the Armadaverse. I found even with the leaden tone and constant action it did have it's comedic moments scattered throughtout. I really liked Rattrap and his inability to transform properly and when he does manage it somewhat he damn near gets everybody slagged. Priceless.:lol Also noticed that despite it's tone the creators still felt they had to toss in a muscle bound dumbass this time around in the form of Tankor. (teh Hulk meets Tidalwave.) classic. :tflaugh I Really enjoyed some of the plot devices earlier on despite what some thought. The reformatting of the Maximals, and the need to learn how to transform really added well to the excitement/intensity of everything happening. Though not anywhere near the Armadaverse it had a similar plot device. Rather than searching out Minicons/energon the Maximals are charged with searching out fellow Maximal/Autobot sparks being held captive by Megatron who IMO is just freaky in both modes. It works but isn't it funny how history just keeps repeating itself in the later installments

Animation was amazing and some of the camera/action shots were well ahead of there time. Very cool prematrix effects shots. The character designs/transformations were incredible. From earlier reports I understood the transformation was simply the beast mode glowing than pictured as a Maximal. :wtf Was that ever an understatement. The beasts glow at first then morph into the bot mode. Spetacular visual effects for the time. I also couldn't help but notice though it was all CG some of it had a very cel shaded comic book look as did several very cool insert shots. (think 24)

the only problem I had with Beast Machines was the pacing itself. Please for the love of Primus slow it down. I must be getting old but why is it I find things the most interesting when things aren't exploding everywhere, and everything in sight isn't being sprayed in laser blasts? The characters and storyline was immensely entertaining and leagues above what was G1 but just as it becomes interesting Vehicons rush in and blow the hell out of everything for the next five minutes and like G1 it gets very repititive very fast. Especially when everythings happening at the speed of light and the edits are so fast you have no idea what the hell just happened. The music was another thiing. Cool in an updated Terminator 2/Techno way but grows repetitive since it's traveling about the same click as the action senarios therefore not giving things a lot of time to slow down.

Not huge complaints, and definitely not enough to turn me away from the series as a whole. Questions. Where does the story go from here, and when can another BM release be expected? :clap

G1 Ricochet on sale at Amazon.com for $18

E-Z-B
    By E-Z-B,

Yes, it's finally on sale at Amazon.com. Forgive me if it's been posted already:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/store...6357488-2262250

B0001ZVC06.01._PE49_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

(If you're into video game deals like me, also check out www.cheapassgamer.com - you cheap bastards!)

TRU two-fer or buy 2 get 1 sale...

Raider Magnus
    By Raider Magnus,

..so could anyone tell me if that's still going on? Bored out of my brain, watching Season 2 DVDs, I've a mind to rebuild a bit of my G1 collection, and a sale on the reissues would help loads.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE