Gthesite
    By Gthesite,

Hi!

It's Here

...JM :wink:

exp needed with sunstorm

yoshimivspr
    By yoshimivspr,

im about to start my first bash tom i want a sunstorm that wont cost me 100+ so ill get one from tru

my question is is does anyone know how well the seekers come apart and what color would they recommend for that orange / yellow paint job b/c im not too fond of e-hobbies choice

Spider-Man's Robot! (WTF!)

MACHWULF
    By MACHWULF,

I really wasn't aware that SpiderMan HAD a giant Mech of his Own. I guess you just get one by default in Japan for being a Super-Hero....(ok, one more WTF! Just because)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI..._PcY_BIN_Stores

E-Hobby OVERCHARGE Article

Maz
    By Maz,

Hey guys,

My E-Hobby Blitzwing "Overcharge" article is up:

http://www.tfsource.com/articles/Overcharge.html

And for those of you who are interested, I have donated a huge scan of the extra faction stickersheet to Delta Star, so expect some exciting stuff soon.

All the best, hope you enjoy the review

Maz

Pics of Legends of Cybertron Megs and Starscream

TMan978
    By TMan978,

Alt Ravage/Track/Swerve weapon Mod

PrimeObjective
    By PrimeObjective,

With the 3rd mold usage of Alt Track coming upon us :wtf ; I felt I had to visually distinguish his arsenal. Ravage was my choice to get the upgrade. I uncrewed Ravage's missiles and bored them out with a rotary tool. I mad sure not to bore completley through each side, this will allow the missles to snugley fit back on during transformation. With the weapon left in engine mode, I simply pushed the missles on eack side of the barrell. Now Snaggapuss can stand out even more :tftongue

LOC figs.

Rapid Run
    By Rapid Run,

check this out

loc starscream

loc megs

as you can see they are both in color they look good IMO

thanks to Onyx Minor for showing the links. :clap :clap

GALAXY FORCE FLAME CONVOY

MacrossFa-19
    By MacrossFa-19,

Did anyone else get Flame convoy yet? Don't let my opinion sway you if you just want it for the dragon mode. But in bot mode he is almost like a brick (ala ENERGON WING SABER) his leg articulation is pretty good, but the arms only swivel up down, in and out(they fold in towrds the body at the shoulder and out the same way), and rotate at the elbow. The head turns 360 degrees.

I feel they could have put a ball joint in the shoulders and neck, as well as 360 degree movement at the wrist. It wouldn't affect transformation. BUT WHY ON GODS GREEN EARTH DIDN'T TAKARA DO IT??? Now I have to buy another to bash!?!? guess I'll have to wait for cybertron to be released.

What do you guys think?

Dinoshout

masterminicon
    By masterminicon,

Where's his face exactly. I was checking out the screen caps at fantofan, and I couldn't tell. He doesn't exactly have what most might call a traditional head. And speaking of heads, I really like Fang Wolf's. It takes on wolf like features. Reminds me a little of BW Silverbolt.

Universe Idea

Commander esrz22
    By Commander esrz22,

Well, I was thinking. Following Universe's "pack-in-minicons-to-sell-for-more" custom, why not have the train brothers each as a ultra with two combiner team minicons? So, they could have a train bot and a minicon from each team per set. Therefore, when you collect all three, you get Three combiners, not one. What do you think? Also, does Rail Racer (the train brothers combined mode) have standard fists?

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE