Rumor: Robot Master - Armada Convoy?

DragonX76
    By DragonX76,

Curious image was passed on to me. Yes, it says "ARMADA CONVOY". Wonder why it doesn't say Micron Densetsu Convoy.

aconvoy.jpg

Blackarachnia WIP

SolFire
    By SolFire,

OK, so I don't draw much, but I've been feeling kinda inspired as of late.

Why is it that when you like your work, it's on notebook paper; but when you work on art paper it sucks............or is it just me?

post-22-1111973693.jpg

Alternate to Alternator sources for parts.

MikePrime
    By MikePrime,

I've been thinking about making my own Alternator Bumblebee out a Herbie the Love Bug model kit. I want to use the Love Bug kit because it's the only old VW Beetle kit I can find.

For the extra parts, like arms and legs, I would like to use something other than an Alternator. I refuse to spend money on and wreck a perfectly good Alternator. Any suggestions as to alternative sources for parts?

Thanks.

question concerning a G1 S3 episode.

Aquarion
    By Aquarion,

ok, in splendic's sig, he shows a screencap from a G1 S3 episode in which Wheelie is lying on the ground and magnus jumps in front of him to shield wheelie's body from enemy fire. WTF is up with that? as if magnus didn't need another reason for why he is completely unfit for leadership. at least Rodimus never did something stupid like that.

has a tf leader ever done anything which made you question how fit they were to lead their teams?

headmasters translation

Rotorstorm
    By Rotorstorm,

does anyone know a site where there is a good translation of the japanese script? the dubbed one sucked

energon combiners question

ironnemesis
    By ironnemesis,

can someone tell me what is the deal with the arm and leg sockets for superion of energon. am i doing something wrong or do they just suck?

i'm getting ready to put together constructicon (devastator). hope his sockets are different. :tflaugh1

My Galvatron Prime

Enerogn Starscream
    By Enerogn Starscream,

I not much of art work but i just made my own Galvatron Prime Tech spec card

Please don't use it as your sig or Avatar

post-22-1111942844.jpg

Sunstorm

beejamus
    By beejamus,

Well, its been a while. Here's a pic The librarian asked me colour ages ago, i've only just had the time and motivation to do it so I hope i've not gotten to rusty!

sunstormcopy.jpg

Leo Convoy

Blitz
    By Blitz,

somthing i just finished today RM leo convoy

update: scroll down to see colour

Question About My G1 Shockwave Auction

menasor
    By menasor,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5965948987&rd=1

Is This Too High Or Should I Lower It.Thanks

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE