Metroplex

Mike.
    By Mike.,

I did this one for a webpage I was working on, but never ended up completing. This was suppose to be the background, and the city sat in the dark, when you moved your cursor over an area, it lit up. This pic here is the entire lit up version.

Metroplex City

Armada Prime

Mike.
    By Mike.,

I made this up and never colored it..

I'll probably never color it either :clap

Armada Prime

Fan made character - Backlash

Mike.
    By Mike.,

Robot Mode

Vehicle Mode

I did this guy up for a dude, and for part of a comic I was making which I kind of lost interest on :thumb He's a mclaren F1, but I stuck some Spikes on the front cuz I like spikes.

Microman Gun robo Browning

Mike.
    By Mike.,

Browning

Another pic I did up after I picked up this toy :D very cool toy. I wish he was made into megatron instead of what transformers got :P

Blitzwing

Mike.
    By Mike.,

Blitzwing

drew this up one night when I was bored :P

alt tracks

king poseidon
    By king poseidon,

he looks fantastic,only problem is the color but this is a test and the color will probably change

head sculpt is great

200402080001_13396.jpg

and here are some more for you guys

http://www.tfclub.com/tffiles/toy/toynews/200402080001.shtml

different realities?

gkopw
    By gkopw,

Here's a question: How many different realities are there in TF history, and what lines belong in each?

Don't forget tv shows, comics, and toy lines that don't have any adaptations (like Machine Wars).

MP Prime Dimensions?

Donkeystyle
    By Donkeystyle,

I want to build a custom display case for Prime, but I don't have him yet. I was wondering if someone could fill me in on his size dimensions in robot and truck mode. Thanks in advance, fellas!

Review/Discussion of Energon ep. 2!

stly92
    By stly92,

(SPOILERS AHEAD!!!)

The point of this post is to disscuss the second episode of Energon that has aired. I will break it down to pros and cons.

Pros: We see more of Kicker and what makes him tick. Also good Characterization of Ironhide.

Successful suspense build up.

Cool battle on the moon, even better than battle last week.

Interesting hints that Decepticons may abondon peace Treaty.

Very cool Intro of Scorponok!

Cons: Some rough spots in translation. Are they evacuating just the city, or the entire earth? Later, it seems that they are evacuating humans from the Transformer mining facillities and moving them to secure areas. still, the point could have been clearer.

Possible formula devoloping: Both the first episode and this were build ups to attacks by Terracon drones. I know we are only 2 episodes in, but I hope the whole series doesn't turn out like this, even if there is cool action.

Overall, this is B+ episode. Slightly inferior to last weeks, but still a lot of cool action and interesting things in the plot. And twists at the end were very interesting. Still very much better than your average Armada Episode!

Binaltec/Alternators

carn72
    By carn72,

This must be the first line where all the figures released are all Autobots.

We have Smokescreen and Sideswipe and we are expecting Hound ,Skids and Tracks.

Where are the Decepticons?

There has been no mention of any that I can see anywhere .I love the new figures but without Decpticons the line just won"t ever be complete.

My first suggestion would an Alternator/Binaltech Jet ,now that would be cool.

Anyone heard anything about the Decpticons?

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE