Cancelled Energon Megatron

Jaguaratron
    By Jaguaratron,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5966240381&rd=1

heres a change for everyone who isnt TF2 to get a hold of this figure, these colours look great IMO

;)

bm megatron

Rotorstorm
    By Rotorstorm,

Swerve Gallery!

Jaguaratron
    By Jaguaratron,

Here is the gallery we have all been waiting for, thats right Swerve in all of his not-just-a-straight-repaint glory. Upon careful inspection there are a number of differences between this TF and Tracks and Ravage, for starters he has a different head, he is painted a delightfully nausious Bronze and Red colour scheme and .....well thats it :(

Hes actually not too bad and like Ravage we will all Starscream about him but will more than likely buy him in the end ;)

Heres his Translated Bio ;)

"Swerve, who the hell was he? No-one knew and no-one cared, a non-entity in a field of legends and he knew it, so whilst the autobots were being ravaged by the cosmic rust he made his plans......

Swerve thought that if he could emulate one of the popular autobots and get a sleek new body with uber-firepower into the bargain how could he fail to be recognised for the hero he thinks he is? Thus he `hid` one of Tracks prototype bodies during the decepticon raids and transplanted his personality into it. A quick trip to the body shop for a head remold and repaint, coupled to his `epic tale of heroism` about how he retreived the `stolen` prototype he would be a shoe in for autobot of the year.

At least that was the plan......as it turns out no-one likes Swerve any more than before........"

The car body is one colour in person but looks paler on some panels due to my cameras flash

Images from Tokyo International Anime Fair 2005

Blitz
    By Blitz,

i dint see a topic abou this so i made one

http://TFormers.com/article.php?sid=4440&mode=flat tformer's link

http://snakas.hp.infoseek.co.jp/event/0504tokyoanime.htm

the lamp post TF acutaly looks quite good and chroma clearly is a fembot also on the destron line up far right their seems to be a minicon team

ATTENTION UK KITBASHERS

bluestreak1701
    By bluestreak1701,

I recently sent an email to Krylon regarding their UK distribution and they returned me this email:

Thank you for visiting the Krylon Web Site, we appreciate your interest in

our products. Unfortunately, the Krylon Product Line is not currently

available in the United Kingdom. We do not have an active vendor or

distributor in the United Kingdom.

However, if asked, the following UK distributors will sometimes bring the

Krylon product lines (special order) in for consumers:

M-Tec

E-mail: m.tec@lineone.net

BSL

E-mail: trh@bsl.co.uk

Sincerely,

Ray

I was wondering if enough of us are interested we could perhaps band together and persuade M-Tec or BSL to supply some, as Krylon seems to be the Stateside paint of choice for kitbashing. Please post replies / PMs if inerested as I'm sure it would be of benefit to us. Thanks.

Final Battle Galaxy Convoy

HitandRum
    By HitandRum,

Micron Densetsu Final Battle Convoy Color shceme + Galaxy Convoy Body =

Final Battle Galaxy Convoy

"The Bad-ass in Black!"

1Prime.jpg

Blitz's Collection

Blitz
    By Blitz,

now i know it looks like i dont hav much stuff but i wanted good lay out rather then 100000 TF's on a little shelf so most of my g2 stuff is boxed up

1st up is my alt/BT shelf

THundercracker vs. Skywarp?

Johnny Reb
    By Johnny Reb,

Star's-cream just died, the position of Seeker leader is now open. The top contenders are: T-Cracker, Skywarp. Both want the position, only one will have it....... WHO?????

OVERLORD IN HIS MAJESTY

gen1autobot
    By gen1autobot,

THIS ITEM IS TRULEY AWSOME!!!!!

OVERLORD SABER

Alt Swindle get's AHEAD..Take 2

TFmaster
    By TFmaster,

...At least that's what I think and I hope you all agree.

Yes, admittedly the first head was too big not to mention wayyyy too friendly for a Decept.

So here is a retool of the original head with a more G1 Appearance.

Let me know what you think. I might reproduce them if it is satisfactory to everyone.

TFM

post-39-1112244722.jpg

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE