TF:U Obsidian & Tankor

Jackpot
    By Jackpot,

“Obsidian & Tankor: Deicide Ex Machina

obstank.jpg

So in the Universe comic, as well as in their tech specs, Obsidian and Tankor were pretty damn badass. They came from an alternate BMach universe, where they teamed together and overthrew Megatron, establishing their own despotic rule. As Obsidian's tech spec bio put it, "Using Tankor as his enforcer, the former Autobot quelled uprisings with lethal force and held his home planet in an iron grip of fear and tyranny."

Sadly, though, that tale only exists in backstory, so I had no choice but to visualize what had until now been simply words.

Oh, and for reference, here are links to some pages that have their bios transcribed:

http://www.tfu.info/2003/Decepticon/Obsidian/obsidian.htm

http://www.tfu.info/2003/Decepticon/Tankor/tankor.htm

Anyway, comments, critiques, etc.?

- Jackpot

hi all

Sideways2004
    By Sideways2004,

hi all, nice place u got here

thought i would say hi, i am from the uk

i am a very big trans fan my favorite tf is Sideways

and i have a huge collection of course

Transformer News

Guest Primal-Convoy
    By Guest Primal-Convoy,
    Transformer Refuses To Change Back

Into Volkswagen

CYBOTRON—Following an intense battle with Megatron and his evil Decepticons Monday, former robot-in-disguise Bumblebee refused to revert to his natural state as a yellow Volkswagen Beetle. "I hid my existence in this world by taking the form of a vehicle! I revealed my true nature when I was called upon to protect earth!" said Bumblebee, a member of Optimus Prime's heroic Autobots force. "I refuse to change back into a humiliating bubble-shaped compact car!" Bumblebee added that Megatron arrived on earth with one goal: Destruction!

Well, it's KINDA news...right?

I have some questions for you Transfans.

whitefinger
    By whitefinger,

:wave

Hi, I'm new here. I guess I should explain a little about myself, Transformers wise. I was a kid in the 80s, so therefore I was obsessed with Transformers. Bumblebee was always my favorite because I was always the smallest of my friends :tftounge I own most of the Bumblebee toys I think (G1, Goldbug, Pretender, Action Master, G2)

Anywho, I'm usually not into collecting the toys because I can't really afford them, and don't have the space. However when the G1 re-releases were released I couldn't resist. So now I own the Hasbro versions of Optimus, Jazz, Prowl, Red alert, and Starscream. I figured my collecting was done except for maybe importing Megatron. However the MP Optimus and Alternators have now caught my eye.

I ordered Optimus from Zooscape.com(Hasbro ver.) and am waiting for him to be delivered (he's in shipping). Yesterday I saw him at TRU and almost bought him, but figured I could wait the couple days for him to come in the mail.

Since you guys are experts in the area, I have a few questions:

1) What are the chances of seeing Binaltech/Alternator versions of Bumblebee, Jazz, and Prowl? They're my favorite charactrers, and I think they'd go great with me G1 toys.

2)How posable is the 20th anniv. Optimus?

3)Is there a website out there that explains all the Transformer series'. There seems to be so many!

Thanks a lot guys! :thumb

Masterpiece Optimus Prime

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

Arguably the best transformers ever made, Masterpiece Optimus Prime and twin brother 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime are probably the only transformers ever made that every transfan in existence will say they love. So there really would be no point in debating whether or not these primes are cool or not.

So my question to you dudes and dudets is, is there anything about these primes that you would change, can perfection (which is what they are often referred to as) be improved?

From the Onion

robot roll call
    By robot roll call,

From this week's Onion

Transformer Refuses To Change Back Into Volkswagen

CYBOTRON—Following an intense battle with Megatron and his evil Decepticons Monday, former robot-in-disguise Bumblebee refused to revert to his natural state as a yellow Volkswagen Beetle. "I hid my existence in this world by taking the form of a vehicle! I revealed my true nature when I was called upon to protect earth!" said Bumblebee, a member of Optimus Prime's heroic Autobots force. "I refuse to change back into a humiliating bubble-shaped compact car!" Bumblebee added that Megatron arrived on earth with one goal: Destruction!

:tflaugh

Which history is the TRUE Transformer history?

JIN
    By JIN,

Personally, I never liked the original comics. Robots splitting into two robots like a microscopic organism never appealed to me. Neither did the "God" Primus appeal to me. I found it much more rational that the TF's were made by the Quintessons. I thought perhaps "Primus" was a god the TF's created themselves, millions of years after the Quintessons left. The TF's had forgotten their past with their evil Quintesson masters and needed an explanation of their origins. I know I'm going to get some angry responses to this post, please calmly and peacefully post your opinions, I'm willing to read them all...

P.S. In Dreamwave "The War Within", has anyone named that character who BECOMES Optimus Prime? Is his name still Orion Pax? I know no name was mentioned in the comic, but I was just curious...

TRANSFORMERS @ 20 I: TFORMERS SUMMER SPECIAL

transformersarama
    By transformersarama,

TRANSFORMERS @ 20 I: TFormers SUMMER SPECIAL

by Benjamin Ong Pang Kean

Get ready for Reload, Dreamwave-style. 2004 marks the 20th anniversary of the Transformers property. Dreamwave, having taken the comics world by storm two years ago with the debut of Transformers: Generation One, written by Chris Sarracini with art by Dreamwave head honcho and art maestro Pat Lee, has so far reengineered the Transformers for the new millennium, with comic books projects such as G1 (now in its third volume), Energon (previously Armada), The War Within (now in its second volume, The Dark Ages) and the character profile books, More Than Meets The Eye.

January was a big (think giant robots big) month for the publisher and things are about to get even bigger and hotter this summer. Dreamwave's media communications manager Candice Chan informed Newsarama that the Toronto-based publisher and the Transformers are now ready to take over the universe. Get ready for the comic book debut of Beast Wars and Robots in Disguise in the pages of the Transformers Summer Special in May and a four-issue Micromasters limited series in June.

In the first of a four-part daily focus on Transformers, it’s time to learn about the return of an all-time fan favorite Decepticon leader as well as Dreamwave’s plans for the property. There’s definitely more than meets the eye here.

But first, the big picture scenario…

More on this at the following link:

http://newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9632

Huge Optimus Prime Rifle

WRX-78
    By WRX-78,

Starscream's Missiles

Bizzmoff
    By Bizzmoff,

I'm sure this is not an original thought but has anyone else wanted to clip the ends off of Starscream's missiles?

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE