Energon Scorponok

Darth Sabre
    By Darth Sabre,

I just found one on ebay and I am pondering on buying it. heres the price

£ 30 which translates into an average 60$

would anyone recomend this item.. I.E is it worth the money and the such?

Many thanks in advance.

transformers: redemtion

scotty26
    By scotty26,

i've been trying to see this movie but i can't get through is anybody else have this problem?

G1 vs New Stuff

Rodimus Prime
    By Rodimus Prime,

I think all the new shows, Beast Wars,Beast Machines,RID,Armada and Energon all suck!

I prefer G1 over all of these versions of Transformers.

Its too bad that the creators of the new series didnt continue the story after Rebirth! That would have been interesting.

:tfgrin

Georgia sightings

TheSlup
    By TheSlup,

Landmine at the Statesboro Wal-mart.

Energon Shockblast

Ultimus
    By Ultimus,

Here are some pix of Shcokblast.

post-27-1076358443.ibf

BumbleJ..*cough,cough*

BotCollector
    By BotCollector,

A rare item indeed. But worth the price? Decide for yourself, you've got 6 days:

Bumblejumper

MP Prime's Matrix fits in '84 Prime's cab

BotCollector
    By BotCollector,

I've been told (haven't checked on mine yet, not @ headquarters) that Masterpiece Prime's Matrix was designed specifically to also hold in place in original Prime's cab, using either a groove/slot combo or something similar. Can someone verify this?

...or make fun of me for not knowing this already?

OBSIDIAN

verse
    By verse,

12324_1076299048.jpg

This was initially done as a pencil sketch, then redrawn in Adobe Illustrator.

Custom Energon Nemesis Prime part1

Remy
    By Remy,

ENERGON NEMESIS PRIME

ENEMESIS%20PRIME%2017.jpg

*not photoshopped!

UK Generation 1 Re Issues

mikeaa101
    By mikeaa101,

Can anyone tell me if there are likely to be more Generation 1 reissues released in the UK

currently we have

Jazz

Optimus Prime

Powermaster Optimus Prime

Starscream

Rodimus Major

I see many more re issued in the USA and Japan wondering if we are likely to get the same in the UK

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE