If Prime hadn't died

Drewbie
    By Drewbie,

So, if Megs hadn't attacked autobot city when he did, and Prime hadn't died, would Hot Rod have become the new leader through some other fashion? Would Unicron have won? Or would Prime have just saved the day?

Looking for Binaltech/Alternators art

Victorysabre
    By Victorysabre,

I've been having the most frelling hard time finding any Binaltech art. I'm looking for any and all pics, but mainly ones for Blue tracks. Fanart, official art...not having much luck though

Has Anyone Done an Alt. Hot Shot?

squall42080
    By squall42080,

I guess the topic is pretty self-explanatory...but I thought I remember seeing a Alt. Smokescreen repainted into Hotshot from Armada/Energon (yellow version)...

Does anyone have any idea who did it or where I could find the pics?

Thanks!

US Transformers G1 Reissue Line on Hiatus

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

Transfandom member John Dillinga has emailed Hasbro regarding the status of the G1 Reissue line. Their response was that while the line is not cancelled it has unforunetly been placed on "hiatus". Does this mean the end of reissues for the forseeable future or just a small rest? Find out by checking out Hasbro's full response over at Transfandom here. Thanks to Transfandom for the heads up!

Read the Full News Story Here

Was Powermaster Overlord available in the US?

RodimusBen
    By RodimusBen,

See topic...

I don't remember seeing him in stores and he is not in the catalogs, but a lot of web sites seem to have him listed in their US G1 section. Can anyone tell me for sure? I thought he was a Japanese exclusive.

USPS lost my package – what are my options?

E-Z-B
    By E-Z-B,

Not sure where else to turn for help right now. I placed a “Hold Mail Request� online from Fri, Mar 25 through Sat, Apr 2. When I came home on Saturday, all my mail was piled up at my door. I had a package from TFSource for the Soundblaster & Blitzwing preorder that was delivered with tracking on it, and when I looked it up online, it said that it was delivered on Monday, Mar 28th. But the package was no where to be found.

I figure TFSource will not do anything about it since in their eyes it was delivered. Since the post office was supposed to hold my mail (I even have the confirmation number), and they delivered it anyway, should they cover the cost of the lost merchandise? They did an investigation, but as usual, came up with a white-washed conclusion. I talked to my apartment office, and they said the mail carrier stopped in the office and even said something about all my mail piled up at my door. Guess that didn’t clue them in to check if I had a “Hold Mail Request�.

Has anyone else experienced this before? What’s your advice? Am I screwed, or can I get USPS to reimburse me? Thanks.

Omega Sentinel in Beantown

Galaxy Maximus
    By Galaxy Maximus,

What do you think?

post-22-1112745548.jpg

Autobot Armada

Galaxy Maximus
    By Galaxy Maximus,

Another one in Boston

post-22-1112745897.jpg

BW Tusk Megatron!

MetalSamamon
    By MetalSamamon,

:tfsad

HEY!

This is my first ever custom figure, so feel free to give me your honest opinion of the figure.

NAME:

TUSK MEGATRON

ALLEGIANCE:

DECEPTICON/PREDACON

BIO AND TECH SPEC:

A brief period of the Beast Wars, shortly

before the 2nd Golden Disk was found,

was left out of the history books.

During this time, Terrorsaur used what

little knowledge of sparks, creation, and

Megatron he had to create a Megatron

clone that was 100% loyal to him only!

But, as it would turn out, he was not as

skilled as he thought he was. Between the

spare parts used, the faulty beast replication

technology, and the lack of a complete spark

(Terrorsaur used a small fraction of his own);

the creature he named Tusk Megatron was

doomed from the start.

Days pasted, but still Tusk Megatron could not

function properly. He couldn't tell if he was a

Decepticon, Predacon, or something else. He

may have been powerful with 2 mega-bombs

& 2 laser rifles; but still he thought like a Megatron,

but fought like a protoform. One day he ran off

from Terrorsaur's private room, and never

returned. He was never found again.

STRENGTH:9.0

INTELLIGENCE:7.0

SPEED:7.5

ENDURANCE:7.5

COURAGE:6.5

FIREPOWER:9.5

SKILL:8.0

ROBOT MODE:

post-39-1112744261.jpg

Beast Wars rereleased?

JustLOKIPLVY
    By JustLOKIPLVY,

This may be old news but this is the first I've heard. While paging through one of thoe upcming dvd releases at a local retailer i came across a small add for Beast Wars the complete first season. Street date May 10th 2005. As far as I know this has been out forever so what's the reasoning in rereleasing it with new box art and such. Note, I'm not complaining just wondering what the datails are on this. IMO I think this is awsome, I missed the first set upon release and can now get it ordered in directly from my local retailer. Everything about the add indicated that this is the original Beastwars unless anybody knows differently. Any news weather the same is planned for Season 2/3?

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE