Seems like the BW fanboys are coming of age

thecasualoblivion
    By thecasualoblivion,

I took a fairly long break from TF message boards before coming back recently, and as I stated in the topic, the BW fanboys seem to be coming of age. I didn't hear nearly this much a year ago.

BWBabies^3 nomanation thread

X-Bob58
    By X-Bob58,

-Rules

Rule #1:Must have a beast mode

Rule #2:No TMs, TM2s, Technorganics, or BWII Destrons

Rule #3:Nobody who I already made.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v299/X-BoB58/BWBabies/

Already!!!!?!!!!

Titan
    By Titan,

I was looking for pictures and found this-----Transformers CYBERTRON Scourge for sale

Video - This Copy Machine Transforms!

BaCon
    By BaCon,

Melting the plastic the reissues come in

SureShot
    By SureShot,

well, as some of you know i've been making custom boxes, but i'ld like to manipulate the plastic inserts that hold the bots in place. does anyone know a good way to kindof remold/push parts of the plastic out further and so forth?

just wondering before i start melting things... ;)

Who is working on an Arcee Alt/BT kitbash?

Ol' Timer
    By Ol' Timer,

Hey all. I have a spare Windcharger that I would like to TRY and kitbash myself or have someone else kitbash for me into an Arcee :D I'm curious as to who has tried/done this and how you went about it. I may even ask a favor of you to kitbash mine if I can't handle it :tflaugh. Anyways, let me know. Thanks :thumb

I got sooo many alts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Reb
    By Johnny Reb,

i purged walmart today after crappin my pants when i saw what they had.......3 shockblasts (i got 2) 3 windchargers (i got 1) 3 ravage (1)  4 wheeljacks (2)

i know this should be in toy sightings but i was soo excited about my score that i thought y'all should know.................

walmart has the muther loard in the pacific northwest

Energon Grimlock just got himself a sword

crazyjw18
    By crazyjw18,

I happened to be at Big Lots recently and decided to pick up the pink chromed transmetal rattrap knockoff they have been selling lately.  He looks alright and is of ok quality, but the best part is one of his weapons.  He comes with his tail whip as well as a golden sword that I have read originally comes off an optimus primal. 

While this sword is a bit odd looking, I was delighted that it fit's grimlock's slightly smaller than energon standard fists perfectly.  Rattrap can keep his tail whip, but Grimlock will definatlely be keeping that sword from now on.

i must be lucky.

Aquarion
    By Aquarion,

dispite all the quality issues surrounding the more recent takara reissues, i have yet to recieve a reissue with duplicate parts. i just got my Colbat Cassettes from the mail and Howlback doesn't have duplicate missles.

How exactly did Bob Skir almost RUIN Transformers?

MarcusPrime
    By MarcusPrime,

People hated Bob Skir, but I must confess, I know almost nothing about the situation. I have yet to see Beast Machines, but I hear the ending is something debated a lot.

Why do people have a strong distaste for this time in the series?

Is it a good show? Was he a good writer?

Im also looking to possibly collect the Beast Machines toys after I get into Beast Wars, if the show is good. Are they any good? I hear some fans ragging on them on some sites.

Anybody care to explain?

I mainly collect Alts, but im looking to see what else is good out there.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE