Images

The Redesigner
    By The Redesigner,

I'm looking for images of two old Gobots combiners, Puzzler and Monstrus. I want to Redesign them, but I'm short a few piccas of their individual/combined appearances.

Any links and stuff will be appreciated, thanks.

Decepticharge and Swerve

Jaguaratron
    By Jaguaratron,

Decepticharge http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 (pure yellow no overspray)

Swerve http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 regular autobot symbol (not purple)

could be a nice buy, the seller is quite good too, a boxed version is going for $42 at the moment http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW (hes a good seller too ;))

Need help with Alt Wheeljack head color

TMan978
    By TMan978,

Just got Wheeljack and found out Hasbro is being lazy again. You know how they didn't color all of Sideswipe's head and left a bright red patch, they treated WJ even worse. Every thing except his forehead and chin strap is DULL gray. I can live with this but his eyes are black and nut blue. Also note that his gun is dull gray too.

Now where I need help is I would like to make his face and ear fins silver and the back of his head black. I am no where near a kitbasher so I dont know where to begin with the proper paint and tools small enough to get the job done effectively.

Wait till you guys see him in person. It's like his body is bright white almost looks painted(in some areas it is) the blue is reflective. then you get to his head and it just doesn't match.

Thank you in advance.

Did Transformers designs inspire stuff from

My Alt. Mode Sucks
    By My Alt. Mode Sucks,

I was thinking...the Mega Man series' Robot Masters and Mega Man X's Mavericks have a lot of seemingly TF-inspired aspects (Metal Man, for example, has a mouth plate). I know MM was born in the mid 80s, a bit after TF came out..do you think there was a connection? I feel that the look of some of the bad guys is more than a coincidence.

Guido's original Transformers art on ebay

Guido_Guidi
    By Guido_Guidi,

hi there!

Just posted a few more original art on ebay, check them out here!

STDPrime.jpg

-guido-

custom made PVC transformers

What's the deal with Singapore collectors?

quiktake
    By quiktake,

Ok, I live in Japan.  Transformers have a lot of competition here, so they aren't that popular outside of crazy MISB collectors.  I'd like to know about other Asian countries (Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwai, China)

Lately, I've been getting lots of collectors from Singapore.  They are very aggresive in trying to price me down, but then they back out.  Does anyone else have this experience?    I send so many emails trying to set the deal and then bam! Nothin'.

I know this is a bit of a rant, but has anyone else had this bit of trouble? Are TFs crazy collectible over there and people are just out for bargains?

Any Asian Tf collectors here on this board?

a possibillity concerning the new movie.

Aquarion
    By Aquarion,

i just watched Spiderman 2 and i notice that Toby MacGuire kept taking off the spiderman mask so he could "act". this makes me wonder if prime in the new movie will have a primal style mouthplate so he can "act". if you also consider the fact that Archer feels the same way about prime's faceplate, do you think it seems possible?

of course, if the toy has a Galaxy Convoy-style moving mouthplate or if it just has a regular faceplate, then it's no big deal.

So who decided the later Deceptijets, Seekers, etc

Raider Magnus
    By Raider Magnus,

That was something I recall frustrating me as a kid. I had Skywarp (my first decpt ever) and Starscream. I knew how they transformed. I bought Thrust when he first came out because he seemed to have the coolest new scheme alteration from the classic F-15. The picture on the box had him transformed, as I expected and would have no reason to think otherwise, just like the first three jets.

So, how surprised was I when the later part of Season 2 begins showing these new guys... with their nosecones pointing straight up, changing their sillouhette and outer facial areas significantly. It was an easy cahnge, just not making that last bend, but it always bugged me that the TV show and, as I found later, the comics seemingly made this change for no reason. I think they look dumb that way. At least Thrust and Dirge. I can see Ramjet doing that. Mister 'head-on-collision'.

Does anyone have any 'official' story on why the heck they did this? Were they young 'seekers' and this was the equivalent of a rebellious hairstyle on Cybertron? Did they artists have the figures but not read the instrictions on transforming them correctly? Is it some plot by the Illuminati?

Inquiring bots want to know.

Cybertron Urban Areas

The Librarian
    By The Librarian,

I'm trying to work out a list of the cities on Cybertron for a couple of fan fic projects.

I'd like to include every G1 city mentioned in comics/cartoons.

Also, is there any real differnce between 'city' and 'city state'? Iacon, Vos and Tarn from the G1 comic got called city states rather than just cities.

And a very minor question, I know there's Praxus, but is there a Praxis? I swear I've seen it spelt that way somewhere.

Anyway, can anybody help?  :thumb

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE