MISB Alternators Dead End on Ebay

parksey82
    By parksey82,

I have put my C10 MISB Alt. Dead End up on Ebay.

You can check out the auction here:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...me=STRK:MESE:IT

Thanks.

Galaxy Force Silverbolt digipaint

@l3x
    By @l3x,

Everyone always says he looks so much like Silverbolt, so here he is in Silverbolt colors (I did all I could but there is nothing I can do about the white):

EDIT: I now know how to use phot shop better. Scroll down for the newer picture.

post-2405-1114272342.jpg

What is the must-have TF toy right now?

By Guest,

Please tell me a few cool TF toys I should consider buying.

Alt Trailbreaker

Lobo
    By Lobo,

My latest Kitbash,

Swindle repaint into Trailbreaker.  Wheels and lightbar are off of a model kit.  Custom built the winch, front bumber, hardtop (well, half of it anyway)and gas can. Trailbreaker now sports a 10" lift kit and 44" tires.  First ups Alt mode.

TBALTFRONT.jpg

TBALTBACK.jpg

TBALTSIDE.jpg

CAN'T FIND SOUNDWAVE

Hell Bringer
    By Hell Bringer,

I've been looking for a long time to buy the $50.00 to $60.00 replica statue of Soundwave. If anyone knows any good websites or stores that might have him, please e-mail me at thegriswalds13@adelphia.net. I would extremely appreciate the help. Thanks.

Here is a picture: Bigbadtoystore just in case you don't know what I'm talking about.

:wave

GF InchUp in Constructicon colors

@l3x
    By @l3x,

Amazing what a simple switch in colors can do...

post-2405-1114219476.jpg

Alternators Shackwave

@l3x
    By @l3x,

I thought this looked pretty cool when I made it and then I realized there was a Radioshack repaint of Shockwave in grey.

Enjoy:

post-2405-1114218205.jpg

New GalaxyForce Combiners?

RUMBLEBEE
    By RUMBLEBEE,

Was surfing today and almost got giddy when I saw this.  Do I see the prospects of new COMBINERS in the GALAXYFORCE horizon?  Which one will this be?  Looks to me like it would be swindle or a new type of STUNTICON.  Is this what could be added onto BRUTICUS and will we see a BLASTOFF?  I'd love to see COMPUTRON in this new story but then again this is only one part.  I wonder if he is even a GESTALT at all?  What do you all think.

Not sure if this is being discussed yet so don't kill me if it is.

On E-Hobby.com

SWINDLE? STUNTICON?  WHO?!?

:tftongue

Pat Lee's Dark Legacy Continues...

commander shockwav
    By commander shockwav,

I was chatting with one of DW's former employees and here's what he had to share with me:

"Just when you thought you're just about to get up from a tremendous fall, you get kicked back down again, courtesy of ol' Superstah himself.

As you know, he stiffed me for thousands or so dollars and I just bit my lip. "que sera-sera" I always say. but then he also stiffed a bunch of companies. specifically Fed-ex.

Since I send out my work (for DW) up north, using their account ofcourse, I am now getting billed by Fed-ex for DW's unpaid account. And I cant do anything about it since the freakin' fine print says "ultimately, the sender is held responsible for payment"

#%@$, ah well...I still hope for some kind of miracle after all this, I could have sworn I would have hit bottom by now and be able to bounce back up, I guess the well Pat dug was deeper than I thought.

anyway, sorry for venting dude"

Yep. When I asked him if Pat ever offered to take care of the bill since, he said he agreed to do so...months ago. FedEx sent collection letters and threatened legal intervention if the the bills weren't paid. Not a word from Pat Lee. Not even a peep. Unfortunately, this DW employee ended up paying the bill from his own pocket! Pat's legacy of dishonesty and selfishness continues.

Pat. You should be ashamed. If you can't pay what people are owed, at least pay your own damn bills.

Bt laserwave

Rapid Run
    By Rapid Run,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5971141902&rd=1

here he is! he also comes with a decepticon sticker :thumb

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE