MUSIC VIDEO

rodimus_prime80
    By rodimus_prime80,

Spark question

splendic
    By splendic,

I just watched Code of Hero the other day. Good episode. Anyway when Dinobot's spark leaves his body it travels (I'm assuming toward Cybertron) and somebody says something to the effect of "He has rejoined the matrix."

When the TF's "die" do they all rejoin the matrix/oracle/etc...

If so, are they ever really "dead?"

Springer - An Unsung Hero

Bainreese
    By Bainreese,

Springer was one of the G1 characters that came after the movie that was actually worth his weight in plastic.  You can say what you want about Rodimus, or Ultra Magnus.  But Springer was teh bomb.  Triple changer for one, Cool character in the toon, and Arcee had the hots for him.

He's hardly ever talked about...and with all the hating on the Post-movie characters and toys, Springer pwned them all.

But then you could argue that the only reason he was good was because he didn't have a glaring fault like all the rest.

Kup - Annoying Elderly type with a story about everything.

Blurr - The way he talked made you want to drive nails into your temple.

Wheelie - If you rhyme one more time I'll shove my foot up your exhaust port.

Rodimus - Poor me, poor me...I'm the commander of the Autobots and I can't handle it.

Ultra Magnus - Pwned in one shot.

etc etc.

Perhaps the best thing you can say about Springer was that he didn't inherit a glaring character flaw that made you hate him.

Discuss

Alt Prowl

Jaguaratron
    By Jaguaratron,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...mMakeTrack=true

Hes better than he looks in my gallery, he really does look great when he is in your hand and has a great transformation technique.

New Cybertron stuff...

Nevermore
    By Nevermore,

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/thread73922.html

- Energon Downshift repaint

- LoC/Cybertron All-Stars wave 2 Overcast, Scourge and Jetfire

- Galvatron already?!?

Quintesson G1

convoymagnus
    By convoymagnus,

Hi You all... delayed a little bit but now I am back with more pictures of my Quintesson G1, not totally finished yet, but these are already casts from the original. enjoy and feedback!!!!

http://photobucket.com/albums/v481/convoymagnus/Quintesson/

megatron Bw plus a missle

Rotorstorm
    By Rotorstorm,

one more missle than mine and apart from that mine is complete

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...5971951738&rd=1

Best predacon sub-commander

vm-01
    By vm-01,

I think this list is correct. Notice that while Megatron often sent the other predacons on their own, he never gave them any authority. Except waspinator when he needed that distraction. He gave starscream authority to see what he could do on his own with Scorponok watching over him. Rhinox could have earned some authority but he was never too patient as a predacon. Dinobot II was more of a personal bodyguard than a sub-commander. And he never trusted the spiders, Rampage or terrasaur.

In tarantulus case, Terrasaur was the leader on that episode, too bad tarantulus never really cared for leadership only power.

My vote, inferno. He actually got things done. Since he cared more about following Megatron's plan than saving his own skin, he screwed up less than the notoriously incompetent Scorponk, the only other bot with enough time on the job to do anything meaningful.

Bubble?

deliciouspeter
    By deliciouspeter,

Have you ever just `found` transformers

Jaguaratron
    By Jaguaratron,

As some of you may know I just sold a load of stuff on ebay and during the course of my clear out I came across a number of items I had completely forgot I had and indeed, couldnt even remember buying in the first place.  I found a complete MIB Rail Racer combiner, 5 WST, another RM-10 still covered in bubblewrap, a botcon Sideswipe, a G1 Gears in a custom box and a MP-01.  Man what the hell else have I bought and dont know about?  Hopefully I will find a Beast Wars Neo Prototype Unicron in my closet of wonders soon.

Has anyone else just `found` TFs that they had long forgotten about?

IMG_1895.jpg

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE