Binaltech Overdrive = not licensed?

Nevermore
    By Nevermore,

I just got Overdrive, and I noticed that there's not a single mention of "Copyright Honda/Licensed by Honda/blah blah" anywhere on the packaging, the booklet or the bio card. In fact, both the packaging and the booklet just use some generic "Honda S2000" instead of an official Honda logo.

Could it be that he came with the gun barrel because... Takara released him without acquiring the license from Honda?

this sucked

Trailbreakimus Prime
    By Trailbreakimus Prime,

U.S.S. Voyager Micro Machine

Ok I did a lot of the bids, but look how much the final bid was...for a ship that is about 2 inches long at most.

I want a triple-changer

Fujikuro
    By Fujikuro,

I want to see a triple-changer with two humanoid robot forms, not two vehicle alt modes, or a beast and a humanoid robot form (like Doubledealer).  Has there ever been such a toy?  Too bad if not - I think it would certainly make for an interresting feat of engineering at the very least.

Hosed!

Galaxy Maximus
    By Galaxy Maximus,

Last week I ordered the Red Exillion from YesAsia.com and this morning I rcvd an e-mail saying that they could not get it for me, because the manufacturer isn't producing any more....  :redface

Don Murphy Updates for 5/8/2005

Angelophile
    By Angelophile,

A few updates in what is becoming the traditional "Don Sunday Event" over on DM.net. Some news for fans, including the opportunity to compile a "greatest hits" movie that will be shown to Michael Bay to show him what fans consider the defining moments of the franchise.

Check out the original thread here.

Initial Line Producer Meeting Happens!  Tom Desanto and I sat down this week with Ian Bryce, the chap who will be responsible for the budget and schedule of the meeting.  He worked with Michael Bay on THE ISLAND.  We learned that the budget is gonna be around $125m if Dreamworks can wrangle it; that Michael is thrilled but the deal is NOT yet finished; and that we will have enormous pressure on us to get the film done right.  But right it will get done!

A Proposal to the Friends of Transformers!  Okay, now this is certainly unique in the annals of fandom. I want to have access to a ONE hour reel (maximum).  The purpose of the reel is to use a reference for what the fans like best about the property.  It’s not that we all don’t know TF- I thought it would be great to actually have a physical reference reel that Bay, the actors, the producers, Spielberg- everybody could play it as a sort of ‘make sure we include as much of this as possibleâ€? thing.  The winner will get something cool. I promise, once I figure out what it is.  Here are the rules for this unofficial competition- 1) Whatever I say goes 2) you have to have access not only to your own cartoon dvds but also a way of editing them together 3) less is more 4) the first FIVE people to email me at Mrdonmurphy @ hotmail.com will be allowed to participate and given an address to send them to- the sooner I get them the better.  After that, if none are chosen the winner, I’ll open it up to five more.  Once more- a dvd/reel that is less than an hour that summarizes everything about the Transformers that the fans love.  I don’t think any producer has ever opened this up like this before- let’s see what happens.

(BUT TO BE CLEAR and I thought I was- this is NOT "what I think should be in the film" but "important Blot in the history of TF")

COMICON! I figure wherever I am I’m gonna have to come back from filming to do the ComicCon panel that Dreamworks is planning.  Dudes this is gonna rock…they are thinking about having a big Optimus truck giving away stuff outside.  If you wanna hear more about it, you can, only at the Don Murphy .NETwork.

That’s my Sunday musings for the week.  Enjoy yours.

Don Murphy

Commander in Freak of Stooges

It should be noted that all five (extended to six) slots to compose a movie reel have been filled. These have gone to the following board members:

Mike Cassidy; Sppower; Jolin; B Elkin(?); Prowl and Jason Condit

One of these members, Mike Cassidy, suggested that:

What if we discussed it and used a few reference threads to make sure the 5 people making reels included all that was mentioned or atleast all that was heavily regarded.

Also, if you can make a compilation reel you can easily export it to a low res avi for community rating aswell.

Don's response:

Good idea- use this thread and I will keep it stuck.

And then yes- we'll keep it linked to the site.

But it has to be a nice job!

So, there you go folks. Post your "top moments" in the thread listed above and hopefully one of those composing the reels will include some of your top choices.

I mentioned comic moments as well and hopefully it'll be possible for people to include still of comic pages in their reels.

A pretty impressive opportunity for fans, I'm sure you'll agree.

the ultimate VS poll of all time!

clutchjunkie
    By clutchjunkie,

so...  who would win in a fight between G1 jetfire and a VF-1s super valkyrie? :eek

JETFIRE PROS

doesn't need a pilot

has battle armor

has a gun

VF-1S super valkyrie PROS

has pilots with cool names like Roy Fokker

has battle armor

has a gun

so..  the question has been asked...

WHO IS THE ULTIMATE... err, umm, just vote.

toyarena.com

Inhale
    By Inhale,

hello, has anyone ordered from www.SPAM.com? does anyone know anything about it?

Robot Masters line

Lord Atmo
    By Lord Atmo,

is the RM line ever going to hit the US? i see no reason not to bring it over. they made Starscream a fun toy. i hope they come to the US

Selling some alts. on Ebay

D-Unit
    By D-Unit,

Hey, I am selling a lot of 6 Alternators, included are Dead End, Shockwave, Wheeljack and three others.  Check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5974431935

Give them a good home:

-D

BWNeo Drancon/SkyShadow

X-Bob58
    By X-Bob58,

Like this?

8drancron.GIF

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE