BT-01 Smokescreen

fourth_heir
    By fourth_heir,

Last summer a couple of tiny JPEGs were brought to my attention, showing the first of the (then) new, upcoming BinalTech line - Smokescreen. I was so impressed I immediately sat down and attempted to draw him. Of course, the poor quality of the photos meant a lot of his features were open to interpretation and errors were made but it's still one of my favourite drawings. Someone recently requested I draw a group shot of the BT crew (which I'll probably do when a few more of them are released) and inspired me to share my old first attempt at a BT character with you all...

7945_1062623422.jpg

I've got Smokescreen and Sideswipe so far - with Hound, Silverstreak and the RX-8 currently on pre-order. This is definitely the best TF line ever released. :thumb

Ideas for possible Alternators

Guest JayC
    By Guest JayC,

I was thinking if they were to do a Hummer Alternator Brawn would be a good name for it, what do you all think? :tflaugh1

Who would you like to see repainted?

Smokes
    By Smokes,

I just picked up Skyblast and I couldn't help but notice when you flip his wings forward in jet mode he looks a lot like Cyclonus. In the rights colors, it would almost be perfect. I know its to early for repaints, but I would love to see this done. (maybe someone would do a kitbash?)

Anyone else see any that just scream repaint?

Reproduction stickers for Smallest TFs!

BaCon
    By BaCon,

Ever wonder if reproduction stickers could be made for Smallest Transformers toys or other micro sized Transformers? Wonder no more, Reprolabels.com has successfully developed a method to create glossy, white labels which are absolutely perfect for Smallest Transformers. Imagine to possibolities for enhancing and cutomizing the already ultra-popualr Smallest Transformers. Check out the complete details on the new stickers HERE.

Read the Full News Story Here

Alternators Hound

NayTronhh
    By NayTronhh,

When Does it come out?

NayTron

[HeadHunters]

Super Link-Energon Toy Differences

Ra88
    By Ra88,

Alright, we all know there are differences between the Energon and Super Link toys, so describe and/or view them here and tell us which one is better!

I'll begin with our favourite Energon ghost/assassin:

Energon Starscream:

Blue plastic on arms, chest, hips and legs, silver fade effect on sword

Super Link Nightscream:

Grey plastic on arms and legs, dark blue on chest and hips, entire blade of sword is silver

Better version: This is based purely on looks, since I don't have both of them (yet, at least) :redface . But I like the more realistic colors on SL Nightscream better, so I would go for him.

(Pics featured borrowed of Fan 2 Fan and Cosmic Rust)

post-26-1076172490.jpg

Energon Episode #4 Name

BaCon
    By BaCon,

Cartoonnetwork.com has updated their Energon airing schedule with episode #4 Megatron's Sword scheduled to air on February 21, 2004 at 7:30 EST. Check out the other air times by clicking HERE.

Micron Densetsu Cover Image and Contents Info

BaCon
    By BaCon,

Remy has posted a cover scan as well as release information for the upcoming Micron Densetsu year book to be released in Japan. You can see the cover image as well as a list of contents here in the TFans forums!

MasterPiece Ultra Magnus

Aranius Prime
    By Aranius Prime,

Could/would there be a Masterpiece Ultra Magnus?

If there was, what would the armor look like? I know that there are a lot of talented TF artists out there, and i would be interested in seeing your ideas.

This was inspired by a post of King poseidon's on the Energon Ultra Magnus topic.

Anybody a collector like me?

vf1j
    By vf1j,

I don't have much of a Transformers collection, just some reissues, alternators, and MP Primes. In fact, I probably had more transformers as a kid than I do now. (What did happen to them anyways?)

I seem to go through phases in collecting, a few years ago it was Gundams (Japanese High grade, Master grade and Perfect grade models), mostly Gundam Wing. In fact, I have a bunch still not built. When the Gundams hit the US, I guess it just made me lose interest. Then I started to collect Macross, including the Bandai reissues (think Jetfire), then Yamato 1/60's, 1/48/s. But things have slowed. Now it's back to Transformers, where I'm planning to get all the Alternators and some reissues which I've missed as a kid (here's hoping for a G1 Grimlock, heck give me all the dinobots in original colors).

After transformers what next...maybe reissue GI Joes?

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE