Thats alot just for shipping

davidt
    By davidt,

rm black starscream

convoy676
    By convoy676,

con someone please help he digibash this thundercracker into the exact same colours as the RM black starscream. If someone could that would be greatly appreciated.

tc.jpg

Damned if you couldn't buy a real gun for this

My Alt. Mode Sucks
    By My Alt. Mode Sucks,

I'm on a roll tonight!

CHECK IT!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5975229562&rd=1

I like how he says the tape got cut accidentally. :tfevil

...Now this is...not so sweet

My Alt. Mode Sucks
    By My Alt. Mode Sucks,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI..._PcY_BIN_Stores

WTF, people! 15 BUCKS FOR THAT!? Damn, that's sad

This is sweet.

My Alt. Mode Sucks
    By My Alt. Mode Sucks,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5975935481&rd=1

Too bad that'll go way up in six days...

Please!

Galaxy Maximus
    By Galaxy Maximus,

Tell me someone has some info on the English dub of Galaxy Force...  :tfmad

NEW TRANSFORMABLE STARSCREAM SUIT BEING BUILT

anemis
    By anemis,

Hi everyone !!!

well i have started a project about a month ago, one that was really bugging me for the past 4 years.....building a transformeable jet suit !! and i believe that it will be my best thus far.....it,s scale is perfect... the only thing that might be different is the robot mode.... since it transforms , it,s robot mode needs some modifications... but not too much ;)

so enjoy !!

http://www.marksprojects.com/costumescurrent.htm

mark

Arrrgghghg!!!!11!!!!!

Galaxy Maximus
    By Galaxy Maximus,

in super mode.  He just did a swan dive off my computer tower :redface

Energon Optimus Prime

Beast Megatron
    By Beast Megatron,

Hey everyone, I have a quick question regarding the U.S. edition of Transformers Energon Optimus Prime, the one at the $40 price point.

Does the super mode "helmet" rest behind the cab in vehicle mode and lay between the folded down arms, or does it rest on top of the cab and cover the top of the cab?

Hasbro has shown it both ways, and I was wondering if anyone knew its correct U.S. position.  I know in Japan it rests on the cab, like on the cartoon.

Thanks for your help!

My "art" using Winsketch 7.5

Tripredacus
    By Tripredacus,

So as I stated in my Art Challenge thread, I am using a program called Winsketch Pro 7.5 to make drawings for people. This program is designed to create building layouts that real-estate appraisers put on their appraisals and send them to banks. They show the square footage of rooms, and can calculate things like area and a bunch of stuff. Then you can put this info into appraisal software and it can figure it all out for you. Well me, not caring too much about houses, started drawing pictures with it. Luckly I have graph paper.

I didn't save all of them, only my most recent. For example, I didn't save my first one, which was a poorly drawn pirate ship. I did keep my second one... it is Pac-Man. You will notice grid lines in the pictures. These are because I am using screenshots made into images. Generally I just print them from the program and they do not print the grid lines. It should also be noted that these grid lines don't really serve any purpose other than being there, they don't line up with the ruler, while the program does have a "snap to grid" option (it can't be turned off either) it doesn't snap to the lines on the grid. Go figure.

Here's pac-man #1. More to come as I have to leave for home.

pacman1skt.jpg

Also note the numbers in there. The program automatically puts the numbers in after it draws the line. As you can tell, I am horrible at it. Drawing rounded objects are really tricky since all drawing is done with the keyboard (it is nearly impossible using the mouse because of the "snap to invisible grid" feature.) Also the circle there is actually a "fake" object. It is merely a symbol and cannot calculate the square footage or area inside of it. If I tried to make a complete circle with it like I can make squares, it crashes the program.

Better ones to follow!

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE