transformers on psp

HailGalvatron
    By HailGalvatron,

did anyone here about the sequel to the ps2 transformers game coming to the PSP? ,,,, UGH ... why not the PS2 as well ... i had no plan on buying the PSP but may have to now because of this ... I have to ask to whoever doesn't own a PSP: If this game were good, would it make you buy the PSP or at least think about it?

Major League baseball TF connection

Baron Funstix
    By Baron Funstix,

Checkout this link here.  Not sure how many people here follow major league baseball but the Houston Astros new ball park Minute Maid Stadium has a train that runs at the top of the stadium, well I wonder then, wouldn't this be an astro's train, lol.  What do you guys think?

http://www.ballparksofbaseball.com/nl/enron712.jpg

http://www.photohome.com/photos/texas-pict...id-train-1.html

Cybertron Ransak all the way in New Zealand

Domo arigato Domestoboto
    By Domo arigato Domestoboto,

Lets start the ball rolling shall we?

IMG_0196.jpg

it was a crime to remove the packaging, it is really a looker on the shelves.

IMG_0197.jpg

here he is.

IMG_0200.jpg

vehicle mode

IMG_0198.jpg

after 'sticking' the planet key in (i like to remove it, frees up the pose)

and in the back of the catalogue:

IMG_0202.jpg

at the shop, initially on the shelves where the Wave1 Scouts (ransack, overhaul and scattorshot)

all of which i want.

they also had wave1 voyager (Crumplezone and Vector) and my gawd they look sooooo sweeeeet!

My initial reaction to this sight? Cybertron is something special, wish i had more spare do$h i want those voyagers especially, i cannot wait for the deluxe ones to appear. :thumb

boxed reverse convoy pic

Jaguaratron
    By Jaguaratron,

http://www.TFormers.com/article.php?sid=4610

I`m gonna get him anyway :P

rm24j.jpg

New Loose Shots of Supreme Cybertron Starscream

Powered Convoy
    By Powered Convoy,

From Cosmicrust.com

Here's a direct link to the eBay auction.  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5976124990&rd=1

He's going to eat Skids!

Randy

Myths and Musings on Alternators

Bainreese
    By Bainreese,

Although it seems the Toy Discussion forum is on an Bin/Alt Bandwagon with every thread discussing some specific aspect of the toys, I want to take a different swing.  I've seen many start threads regarding "the end of the Alt line" and other presumptions on why it is so hard to find them now.  I thought I'd deal with a few of these and hopefully open up some positive discussion.

If you do reply, ...please keep it constructive.  I would really love to see some kind of thread that doesn't bash Hasbro or Takara for some percieved injustice done to the fandom.

Proposed Myth - "The Alt/Bin line is winding down"

Probable Answer #1.  We are heading into Summer.  If you look at the ebb and flow of new products introduced into the market place, the last few weeks of Spring and the first couple of months of Summer are bad on retail when it comes to the toy business.  Certainly there are exceptions to this, but May, June, and July really aren't that great for toy sales.  There are several factors that play into this, most of which stem around no Holidays and Family budgets put on strain because of child care costs while parents are still at work being two big ones.

So it would be natural for a Toy manufacturer to slow the flow of goods into the country during this period.  Why fork out the cash to open a new mold when it will not pay dividends for several months to come?  By the way, the term "Mold" doesn't particularly mean the actual toy, but the Machine that the plastic for said toy gets made from.

Probable Answer #2.  Demand.  When goods are hard to find, you can generally demand a higher price for them.  Because of Oil prices skyrocketing and plastic is a petrolium based commodity...we could very well see prices increase.  Or..if the big retailers don't want to increase the price and decide to take a lower margin/profit on the item...it is better to have it be a quick seller.  Which leads us to the other half of this answer.

Your sales are also better because of a retail term called "turns".  Put your mind around this.  If I bring in 20 new Shockwave's over a period of a year and sell out every one,(5 per Quarter) that means that my turn rate for the inventory I'm buying(5 every time) is 4.0.  That is an excellent turn rate.  However, if I bring in 60 new Shockwave's(15 per quarter) in order to have one on the shelf every time a customer comes in and sell 30 of them in the same time period, my turn rate is only 2.0.  Below average.  Inventory management and available cashflow for a company is extremely important.  Just because you would sell more, doesn't mean it is a smart business move in every situation.  And also remember, just because it isn't sitting on the shelf doesn't mean the Company doesn't already own it.  While that item is in the companies Distribution network...they are paying for it.

Probable Answer #3.  Galaxy Force/Cybertron.  With an entire new line and new molds launching for Japan and the US, resources are probably slim.  Designers and others are working on these lines and have less time to concentrate on the Alt line.  Especially with Hastak's aim of making fewer repaints(spoken of in an interview with Hasbro Designers posted on this board awhile back).  This just means that they have less time to devote because the main line for kids(you know, the one that makes them most of the money) is their priority.  Alts are a Fanboy bone mostly and there is less profit there because of fewer consumers and higher manufacturing/design costs.

This idea of time is a good one, especially if you think back to when Superlink/Energon was in full swing.  We only had Smokescreen,  Sideswipe, and Hound for the longest time accompanied by their repaints.  As Energon began to slow up around the last quarter of 2004 we got several new molds in quick succession.  Tracks, Meister, Grimlock, Windcharger...and now it is slowing up again as Galaxy Force and Cybertron heat up.  Moreso than before maybe because of the task of making less repaints.

These are just a few possibilities.  They are worthy ones I believe...and very probable in the business world.  The reason for the slow down could be something else, or it could be a combination of more than one of these.  But the hypothesis that is the hardest to believe is that the Alternators line is coming to an end.

reissue perceptor

beaelza
    By beaelza,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...5976195810&rd=1

just found this on ebay .... i realy dont like the green or its just a funny pic???

Galaxy Force Unknow Prototype (Hot Road??)

toycitys
    By toycitys,

Galaxy Force Unknow Prototype (Hot Road??)

post-5827-1116351203.jpg

post-5827-1116351228.jpg

Would anybody watch?!?

Guld
    By Guld,

A transformers series where.......humans ventured out into outer space and were marooned on Cybertron??

Frankly, I think it would be the ONLY time I would be glad to see things from a HUMAN perspective....additionally, it would only have adult characters which I'm sure would appeal to most.

DISCUSS.

Star/formers: In Colour!

The Librarian
    By The Librarian,

Photoshop Elements came with our new scanner so I thought I'd try my hand at colouring my sketches.

First off, I'd like it put on record that the great colourists of the world have the patience of saints!

Secondly, I chose this character because it's the simplest drawing. Easy to try out. The really irritating thing is that I merged the layers before I meant to so I can't really alter it properly.

Well now, have I got this right? :thumb

wheeliesfcolours3vv.jpg

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE