New custom Transformer by Soundgear

Soundgear
    By Soundgear,

Here's a custom I made over the the past couple days.

This is another wierd one.

small story on site to do with paints and such.

Lemme know what ya think.

http://home.comcast.net/~nemesisprime/silverbolt.html

WTF?

Alpha_Trion
    By Alpha_Trion,

I'm not up on the rarity and exclusives of the newer toys, the last TF toy I bought I think was the deluxe Optimus Primal back when BW was on. Can someone explain this one to me? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...7&category=4696

better late than never

Alpha_Trion
    By Alpha_Trion,

I know I didn't do it right away but I always got sidtracked. I wanted to say thanks for helping me with my avatar and sig they look great.

seacons and preadaking

Alpha_Trion
    By Alpha_Trion,

Anyone seen HOC Wave5 down in Sydney?

chan_tim
    By chan_tim,

Hi, did any OZ T.F. fans seen HOC Wave 5 down in Sydeny yet? :

tflaugh

download

kuro77
    By kuro77,

hi i llive in Italy and in my country i can't see energon and armada

anyone knows where i can download episodes in emule and kazaa i've download more episodes but i didn't find energon 5-6-7-8-9...., armada 40, 50, 19,20

Optimus Prime

nexus1
    By nexus1,

It seems to me that Optimus Prime is a great role model, for adults and children alike. Always talking of peace but ready for war. To me I think a lot of series today teach kids the wrong thing, that violence solves violence, Well where Optimus is concerned he taught kids Yes violence is bad and not a good thing, but sometimes you have to stand your ground, that was a great balance needless to say it's a basic principle. The way optimus did it was in such a unique manner.

If any cartoon/comic book character deserves recognition it is Optimus Prime, Just imagine him on the cover of Time magazine, and why not? It is his 20th anaversary after all.

On a side note: when I saw the movie for the first time I cried when he died, I'm sure im not the only one. I still get choked up when I watch it today. When you can feel for that character, I belive It becomes more than fiction you identified with him/ her on a personal level, which you may only know. Anyway Happy birthday Optimus :)

G1 Combiner Re-issues

trustme3332
    By trustme3332,

I was just thinking to myself, "Why wouldn't Takara or Hasbro re-issue some of the classic G1 combiner teams?" As I thought about it more and more, I came to the conclusion that they would be stupid not to do them. So, I took it upon myself to compile this list, for Hasbro and Takara, of G1 combiners out on the market today.

Combaticons/Bruticus/Ruination.

-all figure molds owned by Hasbro.

-Hasbro recently put out the Wal-Mart set of these in camoflauge coloration, so it would be an easy repaint to make them G1 accurate again, they just need to retool the guns again and add in the stickers.

Constructicons/Devestator.

-all figure molds currently available through multiple companies.

-Hasbro has had the molds to these figures as recently as the Generation 2 line. If they do not currently have the molds, they could easily buy them from one of the many companies that do own them. All they would need is the green and purple paint, and the stickers.

Protectobots/Defensor.

-all figure molds currently available through a Korean company.

Arielbots/Superion.

-all figure molds currently available through a Korean company.

-Habro had the molds as recently as G2.

Stunticons/Menasor.

-Motormaster, Dragstrip, and Breakdown currently available through a Korean company. Other molds may still exist.

Seacons/Piranacon.

-all figure molds currently owned by Takara.

-These were recently re-released by Takara in Beast Wars Neo line. All they need is the Nautilator mold and a repaint.

Technobots/Computron.

-Nosecone and Afterburner molds available through a Korean company. All other molds are a ?

So as you can see the molds for these toys are available. It's just a matter of Hasbro or Takara producing the toys, putting them in a set, and slapping a $49.99 price tag on them. But, as we all know, this probably will never happen. I just thought it would be a good idea...lets hope someone with connections reads this and agrees.

Ive fallen in love....

Guest Primal-Convoy
    By Guest Primal-Convoy,

I bought the little fella last night. Im glad I did. LOVELY detail. I like the homage to G1 and the historical links to his Armada form (the tailfins on the legs in both modes).

I can always tell that I love a Tf figure beacuse i would hapilliy buy it again as a recolour. heres hoping takara and Hasbro make all the required recolours, like Sunstorm, and the other seekers!

If they do, I hope they use the relevant clear plastic (clear purple bits for Skywarp, etc) I would even buy screamer again, provided they used his G1 colourscheme!

If hasbro want to do more repaints, they can look here for inspiration:

http://members.fortunecity.com/zobovor/pvc_repaints.html

(the links to generic seekers was fine the other week, but now they are down, boo hoo!)

I saw a tag a Wal Mart

Trailfollower
    By Trailfollower,

THey havn't quite finished the transfer of Power from the Power Rangers to TF Energon. But on one of the tags in the aisle I spied one that said, Transformers RID deluxe, $9.96. Now I know the basic is the 2 pack of Spy Changer repaints. But I got no clue and havn't heard anything about these deluxe price point items.

Anybody know anything?

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE