Soundwave repaint

SureShot
    By SureShot,

Hey, I have a G1 soundwave (complete now thanx to Admiral Tailz for the hand) and I was going to repaint him (since I already have my original G1 from childhood and the reissue).

I need help in deciding what color... I did a little rendering in photpaint and RED looked ok... so did black... but I was wondering if you guys had any ideas.

How long is the Alternator's line going to be

galvatron2004
    By galvatron2004,

How long will the alternator's line last?Doe's anybody know :wave

TF Movie toys will kick ass!

Rodimus__Prime
    By Rodimus__Prime,

As you all should know, the TF live-action movie will soon be in the making. :tfgrin

Now, what I am writing about here is that we all know that when a movie is made, toy companies like to cash in. Thats where the buyer comes in. And not just buyers, but big Transformers fans! I know some people may blast me out of the water for this comment, but the G1 re-issues aren't all that they're cracked up to be. :tfmad Yes, yes I know how you feel, but just hear me out. The re-issues are molds that were made in the 80s. They are exelent as display pices, as they only should be for how much they cost. But the sad fact is they don't have much articulation.

What I want to bring to everyones attention is the fact that when the movie finally does come out, there will be tons of movie toys. :thumb Now, when that happens, we hope that the movie people really did use the 80s designs for the robots. However, with modern day toy standards, and what kids expect to play with these days, re-issue designs just won't work. That means there is the possibility that we can have all new molds of our favorite TF characters with sleeker designs, printed logos and colors instead of stickers, and much more articulation. Finally, G1 TF that can be posed in actuall battle scenes, not stiff arm, stiff leg, troop inspection poses! :clap

Well, everyone, chime in with your two cents on this topic. Tell me what you think! And try to remember, I don't hate the G1 re-issues, like them actually, but would also like to see updated versions of my favorite bots! Wouldn't you like that same?

BIG Pictures of the Wave 2 Smallest TFs

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

Thanks for Noel for the BIG pics of the Smallest TFs Wave 2 figures. These give us the biggest, clearest look at these super small figures. See close-ups on: Jazz, Ultra Magnus, Silverstreak, Red alert and Megatron here!

Photoshop Magnus

Lostprophet8
    By Lostprophet8,

I was thinkin' that it would be cool if someone used a digital paint program to re-do a 20th anaversy Prime and/or Energon Prime as Ultra Magnus. The energon Prime would be cool 'cause he carries his "armor" behind him like Magnus. So could some one hook a brother up? :tfsad <---pity tears

Upcoming Takara Transformers Product Releases!

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

Thanks to Randy Wood for the following information on upcoming Transformers Takara product releases along with descriptions & character names for Transformer Super Link. Please note these are tentative release dates & are subject to change.

Read the Full News Story Here

Hasbro MP Prime

miraisoup
    By miraisoup,

i was just curious if the Hasbro Prime was all plastic or does it have die cast as well????

Alternator Seaspray? :)

Depthcharge Pictures

Stingray
    By Stingray,

Hey all. I'm working on my sig and I'm looking for some decent quality Depthcharge pics!

Anybody have some?

Japan News: LAOX Duty Free Akihabara Store Special

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

The LAOX Duty Free Akihabara Store will be hosting a grand opening on the 7th floor, the hobby floor, to commerate their new Transformer Corner on March 5, 2004. There will be a variety of Transformers merchandise for sell & for any purchase of a Transformers toy of 1,000 Yen of more will receive the limited Micron Densetsu green "Prime Super Mode" that was offered in Televi-Kun (TV-Boy) Magazine (while supplies last).

Read the Full News Story Here

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE