Want more Alternators!

raywmw
    By raywmw,

Let me just say that I love the new Alternators/Binaltech Transformers. I know that this topic has probably surfaced again and again in the last little while, but no one has mentioned the possibility of expanding the line to including some of the larger combining transformers. I think it would be awesome if Hasbro or Takara can bring back Devastator or Menasor in Alternator/Binaltech form. This might seem absurd at first, but if you consider the possibility that the current alternator or binaltech vehicles (with slight retooling and repaints) can easily be made to combine and form Menasor. Otherwise, a new set of Alternator/Binaltech Caterpillar construction vehicles with the ability to form Devastator would definitely be cool! What are your opinions?

Optimus Prime

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

I was just looking around on the net and came across this guys site, he made a really cool Optimus Prime out of legos. Take a look.

Here is a link to more pics at the guys site.

http://www.el-caracho.de/html/museum/transformer.htm

post-26-1078465947.jpg

TF Wallpapers

SureShot
    By SureShot,

OK, Here are a few wallpapers I made. 1 from a DVD screenshot and 1 from dreamwave artwork.

Enjoy.

Official Transformers PS2 Game Site Launches

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

Thanks to Windcharger of the 2005 boards we have word that the offical Atari Transformers game site has launched, atleast the UK portion of it. You can see the site here. You will find galleries, character previews, and hires trailers for the game, plus confirmation that Gary Chalk is indeed the voice of Optimus Prime in the game! A special thanks goes out to the folks behind this game, for they have went far and above the call of duty with this one.

Read the Full News Story Here

I messed up with paint

bangs_allsith.com
    By bangs_allsith.com,

And I thought it was kinda kewl

post-26-1078458920.jpg

MP Optimus' size...

Thunderdirge
    By Thunderdirge,

I was curious...can anyone give me a decent idea of MP Prime's size as in if he's comparable to say...Energon Megatron or am I looking at a 'bot similar to Unicron size?

Toy show in St. Louis March 14th

darthfather2005
    By darthfather2005,

I don't have a clue where else to post this, so here goes. There is a toy show Sunday March 14th at the Machinest Hall. The Machinest Hall is on St. Charles Rock Road, just West of 270. There are usually alot of good finds there on Transformers. But all toys are welcome there. Just wanted to get the word out to you guys. If you need any other Info PM me.

Re-issue Dinobots

Lostprophet8
    By Lostprophet8,

What's the deal? I thought that with the popularity of the dinobots, they would've been released by now. At least Grimlock should see the light of day. I know I am not alone here.

alternators

Thorne
    By Thorne,

:tfsad

Hi there everyone! I have just bought Alternator Smokescreen. I was suprised at how little it cost me concidering on ebay he goes for quite a bit of $$$$$. I picked Smokescreen up at ToysRUs in langley British Columbia. A 40min drive from where I live.

This new transformer is awesome. In vehicle mode his features are down to a "T". When he is in Subaru Impreza Rally car mode he lookes exactley like a model car you would buy in a box. A dust collector hahaha. What i really like is how he has a dash board, two front seats, stearing wheel, middle console and a five speed shifter. The five speed shifter is unrealialistic considering that a real rally car does not us a standard shifter. A real Rally uses a Flick Rist Shifter mounted to the left of the steering wheel on the dash. The reason for that is becuase the 4.0 racing harnesses do not allow for alot of movement, nore do the racing bucket seats. Other than that the features are very real.

In robot mode he is a stylish autobot with flexible legs, arm, pivot pelvis, and a moveable head. His feat are very similar to those of the 80's transformers sports cars. They feet are big but very flexible, and I really like how the feet transform. Appose to just staying as the standard trunk and flip up windshield. Even the rear doors are hidden which is pretty rad if you ask me. The decals on him are a very awesome touch making him look stylish and not so plain. The movement of the shoulders are restricted dude to his tires and A-arm pivot arm for the steering when he is in vehicle mode. Not a very big concern though. I do really like how there is some steering movement for the front tires. Allthough it is not much, porbably 1/16 of travel but it is still cool.

Now as you all know, Alternator is a mechanical piece to an engine. So the name using Alternator as a type of transformer is cool but unrelated really. Considering an Alternator is what charges the batter of your car while the motor is started. Still it makes the transformer sound really cool. I am glad they didn't call it a Distributor or something like that.

catch ya on the flip side

Thorne

G1 SUPERION 100% COMPLETE C8+ MIB

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

All I could say was 'wow' when I saw this one....but that wow was reserved not for the figures them selves but the figure the seller is asking for them. Take a look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3&category=4696

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE