OTFCC E-Store Now Open

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

OTFCC has opened it's long awaited e-store, where you will find merchandise from past conventions available online. You can visit the store here. The following is a statement from OTFCC concerning the opening:

Read the Full News Story Here

Admiting is the first step

Starscreamer
    By Starscreamer,

...and I'm a collecter.

I first started small...on the light Armada stuff. I'd sneak in a blister of mini cons here, maybe get a supercon there...and then :tfsad one day I got a mega (galvatron). It's been down hill from there. I started hitting the hard stuff, e-bay for G-1s and such. Next thing you know I got a shelf just for originals! I...I...was spending my money, so to make rent I h-h-had to give up drinking! *sob* I even had to give up my fantasies of smoking just to make the payment for a MISB RID Prime...I was ashamed. My rabble rousing delinquint friends wouldn't talk to me...and then I got Unicron and it was over. I actually started to put real effort in my job so I could get a raise for new figures...my girlfriend at the time...she knew I couldn't cheat on her and that I was true because I had given up carousing on the bar scene...I could only go to be the designated driver so my friends would be safe. SAFE! I tell you...oh woe is me...

Do I need help?

-----

The more you know: If you don't want to live your full lifespan...keep your punk friends away from respectable hobbies...

----

This message paid for by the Elect Starscreamer as head of the Deceptions foundation

:tftounge

Binaltech Tracks is OFFICIAL

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

Thanks to Christo at Botcollector, we have news that Takara has notified retailers of the availability of the Binaltech TRACKS figure. Orders are being taken on the figure now. The color is expected to be yellow, but it has not been confirmed by Takara at this time. The die-cast Corvette will be released in June.

Read the Full News Story Here

TF: History Of Music Boxset Track Listing

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

A Transformers History of music CD boxset will be released in Japan on March 17, 2004 price at ¥ 10,000 (approximately $90-$94 USD). Below, you will find the translated track listings for 2 CDs of the set, which, is indeed, a musical history of the TF story.

Disc 1 Track List

01 The Headmasters

02 Headmasters, "Such As Me/Me & All"

03 Transform! (Transform)

04 Cowardly Person Alliance

05 A Fighter's/Soldier's Rest

06 Stand!/Rise! Headmaster of Anger

07 There is no Border in the Universe

08 Destron Song in Praise

09 The Rainbow Depends on the Universe

10 You are transformer

11 The Headmasters (Karaoke)

12 Transform! (Karaoke)

13 Cowardly Person Alliance (Karaoke)

14 A Fighter's/Soldier's Rest (Karaoke)

15 Stand!/Rise! Headmaster of Anger (Karaoke)

16 There is no Border in the Universe (Karaoke)

17 Destron Song in Praise (Karaoke)

18 The Rainbow Depends on the Universe (Karaoke)

19 You are Transformer (Karaoke)

Disc 2 Track List

01 Theme of Super Godmaster Force

02 Progress!/Advance! Super Godmaster Force

03 "Mark of Transformer"?

04 Transformation! Godmaster

05 Small Brave Warrior - Theme of the Headmaster Jr

06 Theme of God Ginrai

07 See See "SHIKONZU"

08 Ruler of the Universe - Devil Z

09 We Believe Tomorrow

10 Burn! Transformer

11 Theme of Super Godmaster Force (Karaoke)

12 Progress!/Advance! Super Godmaster Force (Karaoke)

13 "Mark of Transformer"? (Karaoke)

14 Transformation! Godmaster (Karaoke)

15 Small Brave Warrior - Theme of the Headmaster Jr (Karaoke)

16 Theme of God Ginrai (Karaoke)

17 See See "SHIKONZU" (Karaoke)

18 Ruler of the Universe - Devil Z (Karaoke)

19 Burn! Transformer (Karaoke)

Unofficial Alt modes

BotCollector
    By BotCollector,

I remember using all the features, accessories, or partial transformations to make "alternate Modes" for a lot of my Transformers when I was a kid. Wheeljack had a speedboat/hydroplane mode using his open doors and wings, stuff like that. What were some of yours, and can we get some pics on here too? I'll try and get some of my own and post them later.

How do you differenciate E Prime in box?

Guest Krusty The Klown
    By Guest Krusty The Klown,

i saw once somewhere on a tf forum that E prime with mouth has some numbers engraved in its bar code, or is it the one thats w/o the mouth that has the numbers stamped on to it? can someone help?

Energon Minicons, Sorta

Damnit Dog
    By Damnit Dog,

Saw this on Ebay, anyone that wants to complain about repaints needs to see these.

I guess Hasbro had to many left over.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...87&category=753

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...42&category=753

Hello!

Cyber Bishop
    By Cyber Bishop,

I just joined the site. I post regularily on the Spawn sports trading board, Seibertron, capcom.com and the ATZ board. I hope to chat more with some of you. :tfevil

Nice work. A little pricy, but nice

BotCollector
    By BotCollector,

Decepticon Jetfire

Saw a few of these a while back, but don't see them going at over $700. Have to appreciate workmanship, though.

The state of the toy industry

BotCollector
    By BotCollector,

I've received some insider info about the state of Toys R Us and its plans for the near future, and the trend of losses and store closings is continuing and apparently getting a lot worse, all the way through Kids R Us and Babies R Us. East Coast stores especially are getting a serious run of closings.

With the recent loss of FAO Schwartz, the KB Chapter 11, and Toys R Us' past and worsening financial troubles, it seems the toy industry is in a pretty serious slump, like I'm talking very seriously impacting toys as a whole.

I've done some (extremely boring) reading and some thinking, and it appears that a significant factor is the shift of what kids are wanting. PC's, mp3 players, and other electronics and computing components are now the gifts of choice from parents to children, which I would assume indicates that this is what kids are asking for.

I am worried about the fate of Toys R Us, but also the state of affairs with the next generation. I think the lack of preference for toys is an indication of a continuing disinterest in using one's imagination, and it appears that the slippery slope has already begun.

If anyone has the time, I'd like to hear your interpretations of what is happening in the world of toys. You can find all kinds of statistics and trends regarding holiday gifts, what kids are getting, stock performances, etc. online. Google search for toy trends, gifts in 2003, kids toy trends, toy store performance, blah blah blha, you know the drill.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE