Black Or Grey Gun?

MightyMustang
    By MightyMustang,

Guys I have a question for you's. When I got my 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime he came with the black Ion Blaster but I've seen ones that are grey. Are the grey Ion Blasters correct? Or should they be the black version? And if the grey ones are not correct why would Hasboro release them this way? Just a question no big deal if no one knows.

:tflaugh

Oh damn you have to see this

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

This is one of those transformers that most of us are unlikely to ever own, but damn is it cool or what.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...8&category=4694

Let me borrow your landmine

Hot Rod
    By Hot Rod,

Ok, I have been passing up landmines left and right. I pick him up thinking that this time I'm gonna buy him, then i change my mind and put him down. Now according to most of you on this forum, you think landmine is the next messiah or something, but I just don't see it when I look at the pics on the box. So here is my solution, someone let me borrow your landmine. Just mail it to me and let me play with it for a few days and I'll mail it back! What do you think? We could start a whole new trend;

Member A - "Hey can I borrow your energon megatron"

Member B - "Sure"

Member C - "Hey can I borrow your Masterpiece Prime"

Member D - kicks member C in the cojones

ALTERNATOR SMOKESREEN HAS MINICON POWERLINK POST

prowl 3
    By prowl 3,

I've just discoverd resently that my Smokesreen has a Minicon post on his right and left arms. (Its really for the attachment of his intercooler-gun in vehical mode)

However not all minicons can attach, the best fit probably is Bonecrusher.

Does anyone els'es Smoksreen can do this ?

Energon Optimus Prime

Zombie Rodimus
    By Zombie Rodimus,

I was considering having a go at repainting Energon Optimus Prime to look a bit like War Within Ultra Magnus. Has anyone tried this? If so, can we see results?

Possible sunstorm

SureShot
    By SureShot,

I'm thinking about making this repaint... just wanted ideas/comment/criticism.

Game Instructions From The Atari PS2 TF Event

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

Thanks to Atari and the PS2 Game Preview last month, we have instructions from the to the soon to be released game. You will find the controller instructions below, a summary of the game play, as well as the cover and back to this booklet handed out with the demo. Look for more on this exciting game at TFormers in the coming days!

Read the Full News Story Here

Alternator Combiners?

Heat Guy
    By Heat Guy,

you know how I said in the movie it would be neat to see the stunticons well what if tankra then hasbro made alternator combiners? Sounds neat to me.

Hasbro Product, Q & A Update For March 1st

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

Hasbro has updated their Q & A for the week of March 1st, this time covering topics such as Snow Cat's origin and Summer con attendance. You can see the questions and answers here. Also, a new deluxe figure has been added, Slugslinger, who is listed as an Autobot but appears to have Decepticon symbols.

Read the Full News Story Here

Thoughts Of A TF Fan.

MightyMustang
    By MightyMustang,

You know guys and gals it's great to be a TF fan now days. With all the new stuff coming out and a new movie in the making life couldnt be sweeter for us TF fans. I remeber way back in 84' when the TF first appeared on tv. I was blown away by it. I couldnt wait to get home from school just to watch the cartoon series, I never missed an episode. I knew from day one that the TF would be a huge hit but I never imagined that they would be what they are today. I mean 20 years of TF? The makers of TF can tip thier hats to us fans because we kept it alive. I admit as the years went by TF came and went with me. Its a thing we all go through from time to time as us guys turn our attention to other things like WOMEN, cars and that sort of stuff. But as I was going through those times my fascination with TF always stayed with me and I always kept up to date on what was going on in the TF world. I admit the G1 TF were always my favorite and the new TF like Beast Wars and so fourth never really caught my eye why? Because I feel that the G1 TF were the best. I still feel that way. What really got me back into the swing of things was the release of the much talked about 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime. Prime is a magnificent peice of work and its a sign of what I believe is of things to come. With the success of the Prime toy I think we are only going to see better things ahead. The future of the TF is very very bright and its a great time to be a fan. We I believe have alot to look forward to. So what do you guys and gals think?

"Transform and roll out"

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE