Behold, Megatron!

robot roll call
    By robot roll call,

So I finally found him. After a week of anticipation I now have Energon Megatron and a 40 dollar lighter wallet. Oh well, let me just say: HE WAS WORTH IT.

His vehicle mode is a huge gunship. The front section looks a bit like an animal skull of some sort, which is really cool. The wings can fold up, X-Wing style, revealing 2 more guns that fold out. I'm not even going to count all the guns on this thing, let's just say he could level an Autobot city or two on his own. He is packaged with his head visable on the underside, but just rotate it around and fold the head spikes down and you won't even notice.

The little tank (it's actually about the size of a basic) rides piggyback in vehicle mode. It's very nicely detailed with some nice bluish green detailing on the sides and front and has 4 wheels on the bottom so it can roll. It also fires a missle, works as the sword handle amd lights up. It's a very neat accessory.

Robot mode is AMAZING. Pictures don't do it justice. Thw main thing to notice is that he looks almost exactly like G1 Galvatron (despite the colors). And speaking of the colors, the pearly white, black, and greenish blue looks great. I personally like this sceme better than G1 Galvatron's. He looks very imposing, towering over almost every Energon toy and holding an entire tank on his arm. Oh, and the face is perfect. It looks cold and calculating. In a word, it's Megatron.

My only gripes are these: He can't actually hold his sword in his hand and his legs could be a *little* more poseable. But oh man do the pros outweigh the cons. No toy is perfect, but Megatron is close. This is my favorite Energon toy so far, and that's coming from someone who owns Landmine and Starscream. Do not hesitate. Megatron is worth 40 of your dollars. Buy. Now.

Armada Sucks

Rodimus Prime
    By Rodimus Prime,

I just watched another episode of Armada and I have to say that Armada sucks!

The kids irritate me and whats with the Transformers having teeth?

They were also talking about their hearts?

When do robots have hearts?

It is a dumb series,but I guess nothin will be as good as G1!

:tfgrin

some little details in DW:War Within

JIN
    By JIN,

Has anyone noticed in that scene where Blitzwing transforms from a futuristic jet to a futuristic tank, the phrase "ARE ALL DEAD" is engraved on the wall of a building next to him? If you have, do you recognize it? Anybody remember where it's from?

DVD release dates

gkopw
    By gkopw,

The Original Transformers Season 3 Part 2/Season 4 box set is due out on March 9th. According to Amazon.com, the Beast Wars Season 2 box set is due out March 23rd, though I have not found it on other sites to confirm the date.

G1 War and Peace TPB Review

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

I just picked this up from my local comic book store and I gotta say I was very impressed. The TPB Cover was very cool and the story was MILES above G1 V1 and the art was fantastic! I had only read issue #6 so bascially almost all of the TPB was new to me...loved the connections to WW as well (such as Shockwave's refrence to Megatron's attempt to turn Cybertron into a weapon, Ironhide and Kup knowing each other, etc) It all adds some great continuity :). Another nice touch was eaxh issue was separated not just by the individual covers, but by chapter names as well!

As for Extras here's what was included:

-Issue 1 Normal, incentive, Dynamic Forces and holofoil layouts (great stuff)

-Issue 6 DF and incentive cover (ditto)

-Easter eggs (Devcon was in War and Peace???? Yep, and some other suprises as well)

-Alligences (basically a who works for who type feature, well organized)

-G1 ongoing series preview

Overall, I'd say its easily worth the 17.95 price tag :thumb

dubious auction

CRIS
    By CRIS,

great items up for sale. question is, is this seller legit? i have seen some sellers on ebay ( a couple from Peru), selling items with pics that are actually stolen from other auction sites. :tdown

i already saw these same items being sold by a seller from Peru way back, now it's up again with a different newbie seller now offering it! hhhmmmmm.........scam alert????!!!!! i hope i'm wrong...........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEBWA:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEBWA:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3179967736

Transformers Vs. Go-Bots

Agent2man
    By Agent2man,

Dreamwave should do a parody of Transformers and have them battle the Go-bots or team up with the Go-Bots. Would anyone else like to see that. Hit me up and tell me what you think.

Also I think The Lion Voltron is sueing Energon Optimus for Copy Right infringement. He states that he said form feet and legs first and forms the head

last and that his idea was stolen from him.

Universe Micromaster Defensor Set

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

Thanks to Autobot Wonko of the Allspark, we have word that KB Toys has listed a new Universe item ... Universe Defensor, a stateside release of the Micromaster Combiner Sixturbo. It is unknown at this time if these are to be repainted, or if they are KB Exclusives. You can see the listing here.

Read the Full News Story Here

TF:U Micromaster Protectobots!

Emperor Megatron
    By Emperor Megatron,

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/...N/D//ls/default

Description

Transformers...robots in disguise! The battle between the good Autobots and the evil Decepticons rages on. Using their ability to transform from vehicles into futuristic robots and then back to vehicles, Transformers take their battles to the next level.

MicroMaster Transformers join together to create the mighty 7.5-inch Defensor robot. This ultimate set includes six individually packaged Transformers: Hot Spot, Autobot Groove, First Aid, Streetwise, Prowl and Red alert. NOTE: Graphic features each of the six vehicles individually and joined together to form the completed Defensor Robot.

Thanks to AutobotWonko of Transfandom for the news!

And now let's hope we get more!

2 hours long's Collection

Damnit Dog
    By Damnit Dog,

Partial pic of my collection

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE