My review of Energon Rodimus

HeadmasterOptimusPrime
    By HeadmasterOptimusPrime,

:tfgrin

This new Rodimus pay homeage to G1 Rodimus.Nice transformation,He looks awesome in the Powerlink forms.

I give Rodimus an 8 of 10.

Autobots,transform and roll out.

Metroplex

Heat Guy
    By Heat Guy,

I was wondering how big Metroplex toy is, also are they gonna make a energon version of him or just have omega?

Another wow inducing auction!

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

Well for all you well off transfans this auction is for u, take a look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4&category=4696

here is a rare jewl

Starscreamer
    By Starscreamer,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...7&category=4694

man...this guy has all that I want...even Overlord...

Which figure would you like to see

majin tahu
    By majin tahu,

personally, I'd like some more Beast wars repaints. I'm missing alot from my collection, and this might be the only way to get some cheap.

how about you?

20th Anniversary Megatron?

MightyMustang
    By MightyMustang,

Ok now that we have seen and gotton 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime (some of us have anyway) I think it's time we see a 20th Anniversary Megatron. And why not? Doesnt the Decepticon leader deserve equal time and billing? Im not his biggest fan in the least but I still would like to see it done and it would make the Decepticon faction very happy I'm sure. I would buy one! Imagin putting these two toys together locked in battle poses? It would make for one hell of a diorama thats for sure. But the question is would Hasboro or the so called mighty Takara even think of doing a 20th Anniversary Megatron? Right now I highly doubt it but I think it should be done because lets face TF fans Megatron deserves it. He also made the TF famous as well, but not in the same sence as Optimus. So what do you guys think? Would you buy one if one was released? And do you think the legend of Megatron deserves the same treatment as Optimus got? I wait to hear your guys opinions.

"Roll Out"!

Soundgear's Collection

Soundgear
    By Soundgear,

Here's some pics of my collection..these pics where taken right when the Energon line started..so i have have some others that arent shown.

http://home.comcast.net/~robotland/collect.html

Transformers loose Twincast Blaster +Steeljaw

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

I remember quite a few people wanted to own one of these bad boys.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...1&category=4694

superion maximus

madman1366
    By madman1366,

i saw a list of upcoming releases and among them was one called superion maximus. has anyone heard anything on what this might be?

is it possible that superion maximus is only the name for takara's version of omega supreme? my first reaction was, could it be an energon fortress maximus? i know that would be too good to be true.

i hope someone can shed some light on this one.

the best and the worst

madman1366
    By madman1366,

i read a lot of posts here of people bashing the armada line. it wasn't that bad! over the years there have been much worse. i can think of quite a few beast wars and beast machines figures that make the armada line seem like pure gold. what i hated about some of the bw figs was the fact that if i didn't transform them very often then i would forget how to do it, some of them were like trying to figure out a rubix cube!! :eek throw in the fact that the arms and legs kept popping off while trying to transform them and it was just a real pain in the you know what. aside from jetstorm, thrust, and blackarachnia i wasn't too thrilled about any other of the beast machines line. tankor and obsidian were o.k. as well.

aside from scavenger, sideswipe, and some of the minicons, i pretty much enjoyed most of the armada line. while they might not be the most articulate of transformers they resembled the cartoon characters as well as any transformer ever made, and thats all i ask. they all display very well.

of my favorite in the armada line....cyclonus, blurr, demolishor, red alert, wheeljack, starscream, tidal wave, jetfire, unicron, megatron were all pretty good figures. overload, while a bit strange and bulky was a good gimmick piece and combined with optimus and jetfire, makes quite a nice display piece.

i wasn't expecting to like energon from the first impressions but now that i have most of the current figures (minus a few that i just can't find) i find that i'm loving it!! (prowl linked with inferno is awesome!) i don't have one figure i don't like yet. i can't remember when the last time i've gone this bonkers trying to find new figures when they are released. rodimus and snowcat are the only ones i still can't find.

alternators rock, and i still have to wait a little while before i can pickup a MP prime which breaks my heart when i'm at the store and see a shelf full of them and i can't do anything about it. keeping up with the rest is taxing on the wallet to say the least.

bottom line is the transformer world is full of infinite possiblities, i'll take the worst of the worst AND the best of the best.....it's all good to me!!! :thumb

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE