Scorponok Genone-ified

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

I wanted to see what Energon Scorponok would have looked like with his G1 color scheme, to my surprise not that much different....i'm not all that pleased with how it came out but tell me what you'll think.

post-12-1078691729.jpg

Transformers Sheet Music

spectre
    By spectre,

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where I might be able to get hold of any sheet music for any of the music from transformers.

I know it sounds a daft request but I don't know where else to ask.

cheers

adam

Snowcat or Inferno?

bangs_allsith.com
    By bangs_allsith.com,

I was just woundering which one I should buy. I have ten dollars so I thought I would ask the experts.

Energon Starscream

skullfire
    By skullfire,

Here is my theory about what will happen to Starscream in the story:

When Alpha Q desides to bring Starscream back from the dead to be a part of his new "army of the dead", he uses to much enregon.

The result is Starscream looses his memory (hopfully for ever) yet he gets new powers.

These new powers I'm guessing are:

1) The ability to become pure energy, allowing him to ghost from one location to the next.

2) His energon sword which is made of energon and is taller than him, need I say more?!

3) His strength is off the charts!!!!

Now for the "Guess List" of powers for which Starscream is learning to use. This is a list of what I think he might be able to do which leads to what might be a very important plot point if I am right.

This wish list is as follows:

1) His sword is pure energon and thus far in the toy we see he has an energon rifle and a smaller energon sword my guess is that he has limitless abilities in creating any energon weapon he needs.

2) He his predominatly made of energon which leads to an idea that unlike decepticons or autobots he does not need energon. He must some how be able to reproduce energon. So that is his power he can create energon.

3) This next idea is based on something I found on a different discusion board. This refrences the fact that Starscream was suppose to be an undead soldier for Alpha Q. The point is that Starscream may be an energon vampire, and that he can absorb energon from any robot. In fact this was stated that this is how he lives or he may fall apart. This vampire skill would be in place of the power I listed about recreating energon. But now that I think about it he may have the vampire ability even if he can create energon. It would just mean he would not need to be an energon vampire.

4) Inviability or cloaking.

5) this is a stretch but being one with the energon anything is possible. Change shape; I thought of this after seeing my Starscream with his weapons on his alt form. I thought that he could add more things to his form that are made of energon.

6) Taping into and controling energon. This is sort of a vampire thing but more zen Jedi like. I expect that he can manipulate energon (energon lighting for example) in much the same idea of Star Wars Jedi/Sith knights.

Well this is a start. As you can see how, if my prediction of Starscreams powers are correct, Starscream will be a major character in the energon cartoon. If anything he would be the main plot point.

It is already stated on his card bio that he has this inner conflect as be for or against the decepticons.

And what will be the desiding factor in his inner struggle to join the forces of good over evil?

Alpha Q and every other decepticon chasing after him for his power to generate enegon (or suck up energon like a vampier).

There is not enough energon to support the greed of decepticons.

I also expect to see a lot of more intense spiritual consepts based on Starscreams connection and oneness with the energon.

Yes! I predict Starscream will become wise due to this reserection.

So now that I have given out my idea of what Starscream will become in the story anyone who is into energon Starscream can talk about predictions about the character or even talk about confermed spoilers about the new Starscream.

How much of what I'm predicting do you agree with?

This is the place to talk about Energon Starscream!

:thumb

need Tips for repainting figures

Angelicus_dbs
    By Angelicus_dbs,

I recently spotted some Kmart Armada gift packs {you know the one with those fugly gold/copper Optimus Primes} and am planning on repainting them. One as Ultra Magnus with a jet fire repainted in Skyfire's colors to go with him and the other optimus figure as Scourge.

And I was wondering how to best go about this. I was thinking of getting a paint gun to do the main job and then detailing with regular brushes, but I have no idea what type of paints would be best to use. Also if anyone can point me in the right direction to get a decepticon emblem to go on Scourge's trailer that would be helpful to.

alts as models!

bumblebee85
    By bumblebee85,

i guess this would go under here... look in the model section of your walmarts for alts... because i have been finding many of them there, well this is not that hard to understand because they do look like models!!

Sub-Zero

ThreeD
    By ThreeD,

This is a drawing that I done of Sub-Zero. Let me know what you guys think! :thumb

post-22-1078654749.jpg

Optimus Prime

ThreeD
    By ThreeD,

This is a rough sketch of Optimus Prime that I done 10 years ago. The picture is a little worn, due to the age. Let me know what you guys think. :thumb

post-22-1087633998.jpg

Recommendations

Rumble
    By Rumble,

Can anyone tell me which site is the best to check out the latest updates on takara reissues? I have currently the whole set of the takara gen1 reissues 0-12. I want to know more about what's coming. I tried the takara official website but it's all in japanese.

Energon 2day

Big Pimpin Spending Cheese
    By Big Pimpin Spending Cheese,

did anybody see Energon 2day? this was the 1st full show i seen so i don't know if it was new but i'm mad i missed one ones i did miss. but i will say this i don't like that human. people Starscream about the kids, but this guy sucks.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE