TV Tokyo Update: Super Link Nightscream Bio

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

TV Tokyo has updated with SL Nightscream's bio, featuring some spoilers about the character and the show. You can read about it

here.

The bablefish translation goes as follows:

Depending upon ?????? revival, the alpha Q which becomes disadvantageous circumstance in ????? collection, obtaining new war potential, in order to assure situation reversal, irradiating energy ? ? ? to the spark which glitters conspicuously inside the uni- clone head. ???????? played back life. But because the ????? quantity which was sent is insufficient, complete substantial conversion does not do. He who does not have the memory of previous life re-raises and why must fight with someone it faces to the sword galaxy sawed hand of way and the legend which you cannot be conscious whether of to the battlefield.

A more literal translation would be:

Nightscream In order that the Alpha Q used as the disadvantageous situation for energon collection may acquire new military power and may aim at a situation inversion by Galvatron revival, Energon is irradiated at the spark which shines particularly within a unicron's head. Night scream reproduced the life. However, since the sent-in amounts of energon are insufficient, perfect substantiation has not been performed. It reproduces why, and he without memory of a last world goes legendary sword and galaxy sword on the battlefield to a hand, not been aware of with whom it must fight.

First Image of Superlink Nightscream From SL Toon

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

In this screen cap, you can see the battle damage on Nightscream (Starscream's) face, suggesting that he indeed may be "undead" or a "ghost" as some have suggested.

post-27-1077306548.jpg

They're back... Working rub symbols!

BaCon
    By BaCon,

Thousands of collectors worldwide have used the replacement labels from to Reprolabels.com to restore their classic G1 Transformers. Reprolabels has done it again with replacement RUB symbols. Availble in G1, G2, and Beast Wars versions. Check them out HERE.

Read the Full News Story Here

More Universe Figs @ Transformers.com

BaCon
    By BaCon,

Transformers.com has updated it's showings from yesterday with added pics of Universe Stockade, part of the Magna Stampede & Stockade with Prowl and Terradive set. You can see the pics here and discuss here @ TFans!

Megatron Sword?

SUN STORM
    By SUN STORM,

Does anyone know whats up with the G1 Megatron Sword? Was it a re-issue exclusive? What all was included with the origanal? All I have w/ mine is the silver gun, site, and black attatchable pieces for the stock. Am I missing anything?

Blue grapple/inferno guy

SureShot
    By SureShot,

Hey, at one of the local comic/used toys stores they had a light blue grapple/inferno character (don't remember if he had a ladder or what)... I think it was $10... who is it and would it be worth getting without any accessories?

Soundtrack for the NEW Transformers movie

STPrime
    By STPrime,

:tflaugh Hey everybody. I thought I'd see what artists/bands you'd like to see used in the new TFormers flick. Personally, I'd like hear Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots/Velvet Revolver sing the theme song. On that note I think that STP's last new song (which isn't actually new, but anyway) "All In The Suit That You Wear" would be a cool one for the main song. Kinda like the Nickleback/Saliva song "Hero" was to Spiderman. Suit meaning Symbol.... I think it fits well.

I think Audioslave would have to be on there to for sure. All real Rock n Roll, none of that radio pop bubble gum bullBlot! Sorry I really don't like alot of todays music. Moving on...

BUT....

What if it's gonna be set in the 80's again, as rumored, are we gonna have songs from that era.... like some GnR and what not. Hair band stuff like on the origanal movie soundtrack.

Or....

Would you prefer it to be all instrumental, and just have the theme song?

What do you think?

Would you like to see this at OTFCC

Corvis Prime
    By Corvis Prime,

Ok I had a great idea for a very fun and affordable exclusive for OTFCC.

Mini TFs, now I know there arent a whole bunch out yet but there is room for lots of repaints. Here are some examples

Megaplex

Deepcover

Clampdown

Roadrage

Sunstorm

Ghost SS

Black Hot Rod

So they could use Ehobby colors for new characters, and release the ones already out. For releasing I figured four waves of three,

Wave one Spring Fan Event (April I think)

Wave Two OTFCC

Wave Three- September

Wave Four Fall Fan Event( November)

Now with wave three this is for Club Members only. Its free, thats three Mini TFs for free, this would be an incentive to get more club members, keep people in the club, and help the con grow more every year.

Also I had one other idea, a MP Magnus repaint, which means he would have to be all plastic for cost, he would be about 150 if he had metal. And make Alt repiants that are G1 acurate, the only good example so far would be Smokescreen since he is based on a real rally car.

TF 20th Anniversary Celebration Event @ TRU

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

Toys R' Us Fan Event coordinator Barry Mazzoni has sent us the folowing information concerning his next planned event ... a 20th Anniversary Celebration! Read on for more info of all the goings on at this special fan event!

Who won from Botcollecter

Corvis Prime
    By Corvis Prime,

Who won that contest back in December that had a BT Smokescreen for the Prize, it was for a debate on repaints. :tflaugh

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE