Generations - God of Virtue Prime Primus

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

Million Publishing has announed an updated deluxe version of the incredible Transformers Generations book. Announced at the Wonder Festival, the original book shows detailed pictures of all the Takara Transformers toys made, and will be updated with newer toys for a future release. To celebrate, the are issuing a limited number of 100 "God of Virtue Prime Primus" figures as a lucky draw.

Read the Full News Story Here

Florida Sightings

Drake
    By Drake,

4 Primes at FWB Walmart all with black gun. One at FWB Target with grey gun. Tons of Universe Ruination at FWB Walmart.

Commissions?

Tekyuinajar
    By Tekyuinajar,

I've got a big soft spot for custom jobs. Mainly these would involve a lot of repainting, but some might involve some minor retooling (add/remove a siren, customize a head, etc.).

ANYWAY! I've seen some awe inspiring things pop up here and thought this'd be a nice place to post a request or two.

Ultra BM Jetstorm = Ultra RID Jetfire (basically passing the Storm Jet deco to the Ultra)

Deluxe BM Jetstorm = RID Starscream

Deluxe BM Jetstorm = RID Sunstorm (Making the E-hobby character/figure get an update)

Universe Inferno = RID Hot Rod

Armada Laserbeak = G1 Laserbeak, uh... after defecting.

Energon Strongarm = Energon Hound

Armada Supercon Optimus = Rodimus Prime

Armada Wheeljack = Evil Sideswipe

Most are probably the furthest from being original, but nonetheless I'd like to get an idea as to who would be up to doing them and what the costs would entail would that I provided the raw figure upon which to work. Thoughts? Suggestions? Ideas? Offers?

tekyuinajar@yahoo.com

Energon Terrocons and Omnicons

donaldhp1
    By donaldhp1,

When I first saw them, I thought they might go together and form a bigger robot, each group becoming a big robot. I don't think they are now, but looking at battle ravage, I saw that his feet can come off, they do not need to come off for transforming him, and it leaves two pegs that could be used for something else. Also for Strong arm, his feet bend all the way forward, when they don't have to for anything, I thought that maybe it delt with something else, is it just my imagination or has anyone else thought of that.

MP Prime detailing

darkyoji
    By darkyoji,

Hey Folks, I want some input here do you think i should line my MP Prime with a gundam marker, i like how it looks when i line my gundams but this is a transformer which is kinda different. And for people who dont know, lining means to take a fine marker and trace out all those lil detail lines you see.

Optimus Prime Rib Sandwich

Teh INTERNETS ^_^
    By Teh INTERNETS ^_^,

Remember when McDonalds had those Armada toys? Well is it just me or were they really missing out on a prime(Its a pun) chance to cash in on it moreso by releasing a delicious tasting Optimus Prime Rib Sandwich!?!

Now that would be cool!!! :tfevil :tfevil :tfevil

New Character, Silver & Gold Figures & More

BaCon
    By BaCon,

Figure King magazine has posted an update showing some new Super Link items on the way. The mag shows pictures of new Energon weapons in pastel colors, an unknown Super Link figure (new of past design?), two Lucky Draw figures of a gold Convoy and Silver Rodimus - Both are limited to 10 made. See the pics and more updates as we get them HERE

Hasbro vs. Takara

emperor_grimlock
    By emperor_grimlock,

:tfevil takara all the way :tfevil

I want a transforming toaster oven

WRX-78
    By WRX-78,

So the Alternators/Binaltech line is in good hands and that got me thinkin...

I want everyday TFs back. I mean, we haven't gotten 'em in awhile. Only one I can remember is Armada Laserbeak, and well... moving on. Why not? :)

Reflector, Soundwave, Blaster, the cassettes, Perceptor, it'd be cool in they were updated in a subline. TF: Capacitors maybe?

I know it's all a pipe dream but a working MP3/Minidisc player Soundwave with faux minidiscons would rock.

A transforming Gameboy Advance SP, digicam, cellphone, a laptop-former, a toaster-bot. :)

Ah to be young again, when mundane stuff that transformed was cool. Now where'd I put that darn microscope?...

beerblast.jpg

get to know your fellow tf fans

Knightscream
    By Knightscream,

whut up yall, i just thought we should all try to get to know each other a little better seeing as we all have a love for those awesome bots, and talk to each other on this board. So if every body who reads this can just say who they are, whut else they do and where they live, and ne thing else they feel like shareing bout themselves it be cool.

ill start

name's justin , been collecting as long as i can remember, unfortunately most of my g1 stuff got lost/damaged/jacked due to the fact my ma used to have a day care and i didnt think of how much they would be worth later on. i live in nor-cal, im 23, im a juggalo, writter, actor. im former military, and my friends call me rubix(they think it kicks ass when they see me solve a rubix cube in about 2 min). and on humanforsale.com i was worth $2,760,140.00. im currently trying to go back to school, but the only problem is that i dont know whut i want to be when i grow up. i also like really bad cheesy movies, like the evil dead trilogy(hail to the chin baby) and Krull (not kull the conquerer that kevin sorbo movie)

my fave tf is Starscream. imo he was the only one who had the "balls" enough to consistantly challenge megatron as to how bad of a leader he was. he was the second mos powerfull decapticon next to megs, and megs was too affraid to kill him due to the fact that screamer was extreamly powerful and usefull to his causeand if he didnt have him the autobots would have won the war much fatster. but the uni made him into galvatronand gave him the hunters and the sweeps so he was finally able to get rid of starscream...or so he thought, because STARSCREAM CAN NEVER EVER DIE.

right now im working on a fanfic set between the end of tf's and the begining of bw's to bridge some of the continuity gaps, and im making some customs based around the characters, starting with the dinobots. as soon as i get them done ill post them.

any questions comments Protectobots or complaints let me know

ok thats some stuff about me, whos brave enough to go next?

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE